Dodge SRT Forum banner

Time for some Red SRT Photos *Pics* (No 56K)

1K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  TurboDodgeSRT 
#1 · (Edited)
*EDIT* - I've rehosted the images, but photobucket has decided that they must all be small images. :stab: Sigh...

**EDIT II** - Larger images are on page two of this posting...

It's been a while since I posted some pics, so I had to do it. Most of these are taken in and around Windsor, with some - such as the first one - backing onto the Detroit River. Enjoy! (Red Rules!! :tongue: )

Is that my SRT without a front license plate as required by law? Okay, you can't really tell from this angle. But the answer is yes. :eveilgrin Gotta also love those daytime running lights

More of Detroit in the Background... :thumbsup:

Taken at nearly 11pm at night with a shiny Prowler in the forefront:

After a fresh wax...

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
:flame: ?!?!? It shows up okay on mine, but perhaps it is password protected?? I'll look into this. Okay, just imagine the first one - it's red, it's a night shot and Detroit is lit up in the background. Who needs pictures with a description like that?! :lol:

Does this link show a photo at all for anyone?

Attempt at photo

#5 ·
TurboDodgeSRT said:
:flame: ?!?!? It shows up okay on mine, but perhaps it is password protected?? I'll look into this. Okay, just imagine the first one - it's red, it's a night shot and Detroit is lit up in the background. Who needs pictures with a description like that?! :lol:

Does this link show a photo at all for anyone?

Attempt at photo
negative there email them to me ill host it

kaminarineon@srtoc.com

#15 ·
Okay - I've re-hosted the images ... even if they are smaller than I'd like. Enjoy!!

#17 ·
APEX said:
Very clean. Not a fan of the tails, but nice. Now drop that bitch.
I thought the same at first, but actually I've had nothing but compliments on them since they went on the car. I like them now for their distinctive appearance, yet they don't look like "racy" aftermarket lamps. Thanks for the feedback!

As for lowering - you bet!! Mopar Lowering Springs will be the next step, followed by Stage One or Two (if I can swallow waving goodbye to my warranty).

#18 · (Edited)
*EDIT II * Hopefully, these larger higher resolution images show up...

It's been a while since I posted some pics, so I had to do it. Most of these are taken in and around Windsor, with some - such as the first one - backing onto the Detroit River. Enjoy! (Red Rules!! :tongue: )

Is that my SRT without a front license plate as required by law? :eveilgrin Gotta also love those daytime running lights

More of Detroit in the Background... :thumbsup:

Taken at nearly 11pm at night with a shiny Prowler in the forefront:

After a fresh wax...

#20 ·
lol

SUFIZTIC said:
Hey G, go to sleep, it's passed your curfew:lol: ........j/k:hi:
But it really is past my curfew....j/k...Sup man

Oh and there they are nice rides bro...

#21 ·
WHOO-HOO!! I finally got my photos to show up a little larger. Enjoy!

:thumbsup: :clap:

#23 ·
DirtySanchez said:
Damn, never ceaces to amaze me how good the stock alloys look on a red or black SRT. On silver they just don't look the same.
I've done much searching for new wheels and I've gone back and forth multiple times on the design I like best... polished silver with 5 or 6-spokes or a deep-dish multi-spoke (ie. OZ Racing), or gunmetal with a polished lip. Either way, 18-inches are coming soon, but the stock ones are still pretty sweet.

Decisions, Decisions.

#24 ·
Oh sure - everyone has comments when I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post images... :rofl:

Come on fellow Canadians :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.