Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have PT Steel's for snow/slicks, 19's Axis for show (i guess), and im really wanting another set of 17's w/Azenis Sports for street racing, Auto-X, daily driving, longer trips. i like having 19's just because no one else has them, but im begining to question how practical they are. is 3 sets too much? what would you do?

·
Registered
832 Posts
keep all three. snow, bling, and race/practical. If you're having issues with being the coolest guy with three sets of wheels, buy me two more sets and we can be cool together.

·
Registered
21,246 Posts
Freak said:
i have PT Steel's for snow/slicks, 19's Axis for show (i guess), and im really wanting another set of 17's w/Azenis Sports for street racing, Auto-X, daily driving, longer trips. i like having 19's just because no one else has them, but im begining to question how practical they are. is 3 sets too much? what would you do?
this saturday ill have 4 sets :eveilgrin
+ 2 15's w/drag radials

ok ok.. 2 sets of them are new stock wheels and tires

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
I have two sets as is, stockers (sorry, I love the stock rims, they look awesome IMO) and my 17x7.5 rota subzero's (weighed in at 16 pounds and they look great), I'm not debating finding some 18" chrome 5-7 spoke rims just for show and a different look on the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.