Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are all bad asses in this section but on a serious note, may the thoughts and prayers of all of us go to those lost in the tragic hurricane that has hit our Gulf Coast. I am sure that there are many members of the car community who were affected. Many of those families have lost everything and could really use the prayers and support of our entire country.

·
OT Moderator
1,283 Posts
Its a very sad event that happended.

I should have been there selling life perservers and inflatable rafts to the idiots who stayed behiind....then I could have afforded my Stage 3 and a new Kawi 636 sportbike!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't really attend those events...cause I don't know about them. I live in Atlantic Beach area. Got a silver SRT on Black wheels...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hooters in O.P on Saturdays....and BJ's on atlantic tuesdays....

there are suppose to be some big races tonight....involving high power supras and a bunch of others like the local "ricey" 350ZTT,

there is normally a couple of srt's that regularly attend

·
Registered
233 Posts
My sister was nearby in alabama which was also threatened, she said people were freaking out even there at the military base and they had relocated most of the heavy equipment. Its a scary uncontrollable thing and the people who stayed behind are idiots.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just watched about an hour and half of coverage on MSNBC.....It's unbelievable to see...

New orleans looks like a warzone in Eastern Europe...ghost towns, buildings with entire sections missing, cars flooded, others on fire.

The entire city has been virtually wiped off the map. there's nothing left. :eeeek:

my prayers go out to everyone down there...

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
I saw on MSNBC where there is a police woman in uniform pushing a shopping cart around the Walmart looting with the rest of the people. There were 4 to five female officers LOOTING, wtf ???

Its going to be who has the biggest weapon that will keep the order in that town until the police and national guard get control. Sad, very sad.

·
Banned
7 Posts
sad to say...but i'd take that shit anyways. its not like they're going to sell it anyways :lol: unfortunately though, you're right whoever has the biggest gun will take control first.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Fuck that......I can understand if you loot some food and things to survive but when your looting shit like watches, playstations, and other shit I have seen people STEALING on TV its just fucking disgusting.

·
Banned
7 Posts
well most of the products in the store will be counted as a loss anyways. that and most major retailers have funds to cover theft, for example they think $200,000 will be stolen and they count that as a loss, whatever portion of that isnt stolen goes back to the employees as a bonus.

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
FE Srt4 said:
Fuck that......I can understand if you loot some food and things to survive but when your looting shit like watches, playstations, and other shit I have seen people STEALING on TV its just fucking disgusting.
I agree... If I was gov. I'd tell the police to shoot looters on site...
After 15 or so people get killed the looting would pretty much come to a halt...

I mean, How in the fuck are you gonna watch tv without power...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Well from what I heard Marshall Law has been announced there. Which hasnt been done in a LONG time. Saw a few pics of store owners in New Orleans holding shotguns infront of their stores......

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
FE Srt4 said:
Well from what I heard Marshall Law has been announced there. Which hasnt been done in a LONG time. Saw a few pics of store owners in New Orleans holding shotguns infront of their stores......
That would be me...

I'd also be handing out free water & food to those who were not looting... If I had such...

·
Registered
82 Posts
kenskiv said:
That would be me...

I'd also be handing out free water & food to those who were not looting... If I had such...

If you own any kind of establishment that sells food and water, the majority of your stock is likely going to be spoiled anyway....might as well give it to people beforehand....besides I can't imagine anyone living in that area NOT having flood insurance. They're not going to lose out by handing out bottles of water and cans of soup.

On the other hand, i also agree that the scumbags who are stealing shit they don't need simply because they can should be shot or at least tased on sight.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Relax, the National Guard, SWAT, and other law enforcement agencies from across the U.S. are headed down there to stop the madness.
The hard way. Trust me, I've seen looting in war-torn countries before. Once we started killing the looters, that shit magically stopped! In the span of a week! Unbelievable, I know, but the people figured out that their neighbor's good weren't worth their lives.
It's easy to kill bad people.

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
iball said:
Relax, the National Guard, SWAT, and other law enforcement agencies from across the U.S. are headed down there to stop the madness.
The hard way. Trust me, I've seen looting in war-torn countries before. Once we started killing the looters, that shit magically stopped! In the span of a week! Unbelievable, I know, but the people figured out that their neighbor's good weren't worth their lives.
It's easy to kill bad people.
Justice will be served...:domohit:

·
Registered
84 Posts
illmatic101 said:
Its a very sad event that happended.

I should have been there selling life perservers and inflatable rafts to the idiots who stayed behiind....then I could have afforded my Stage 3 and a new Kawi 636 sportbike!
Nothing like spending alot of money and making a slow car alittle less slow and buying a slow bike. :lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey asswipe...fuck off...thats not what this thread is about...besides...fags like you should walk "99" Cobra...wtf is that? Have a little consideration for those who lost everything in the storm...who knows...maybe someone close to you or someone you know was affected.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts