Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone would care to be a guinea pig for my experiment? I recall a guy saying the Liberty light stalk should fit an SRT-4. I can get a Liberty stalk for like 30-40 bucks but need someone to try it out. I'd prefer someone who could come to west central Ohio near Dayton and we can try swapping to see if it fits. And if you are wondering, NO you don't get the stalk for free if it works, but I'll give it to you for my cost like I said around $30-40. I know this isn't a big deal for most, but it seemed a lot of people want their fogs to work with parking lamps too, not just headlamps. Message me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Dude I'm interested if it would work that simply but I'm a ways away. :?

But I'd put out the dough for one if it does work.. :wink:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
All of this talk about lights and stuff is goign to make me have to look good at my books and see if i can come up with something that will work with the stock setup via logic relays.

Lets see.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
All of this talk about lights and stuff is goign to make me have to look good at my books and see if i can come up with something that will work with the stock setup via logic relays.

Lets see.
You mean you havent seen this yet?????

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2242

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Simplest Mod in the world to have your fogs on all the time.. Open the fuse panel and take a jumper wire from the Fogs Fuse to an all time on ignition fuse.. Might wanna see if the Sunroof fuse actually works on the SRT as Im sure its still there just not utilized..

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think the problem is more mechanical than electrical. if you notice--you can't pull the fogs on until you rotate the switch to headlamp position and when you rotate back to the parking lamps--it pulls the fog part of the switch back to the off position. May be something as simple as replacing the endcap with the Jeep Liberty's or modifying the current one.

If I had more time I would dig into this- I'm sure I eventually will !!!!! idea

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i honestly would just sitch the stalk to a PT one because they have the ability to run Fogs w/o headlights but thats just me

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
its same as SRT/Neon except it allows you to pull the fogs on with parking lights

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
BWtwoK said:
Simplest Mod in the world to have your fogs on all the time.. Open the fuse panel and take a jumper wire from the Fogs Fuse to an all time on ignition fuse.. Might wanna see if the Sunroof fuse actually works on the SRT as Im sure its still there just not utilized..

Thats another possibility but fogs will be on all the time. I chose the switch because I still have control over the fog's.
Also which fuse did you tap?
Did you verify the current draw on the tapped source?
Also it would be better to do it from behind, looks much cleaner that way :)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Well thats on a 2K neon but the draw wasnt anything major. I had mine like that for 2 years till I got the body kit and all. No mo Fogs.. That pic isnt mine but a buddies. Yes I did mine from the rear.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
come on guys, enough talk about doing it in the rear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts