Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some smoked third brake light covers made out of a tinted film, when you hit the brake it will light up red to say "srt4". If any one is interested, they will cost around $8 a piece. Let me know what you think, no pics yet.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Black SRT said:
Where did he post I just looked up every thread he started and the only one of the 8 that had anything to do with this is this one. Please post a link.
Hmm, I dont see that thread anywhere. I guess someone else did it, not him. I remember it was a silver SRT-4 with Mopar tails, which were also painted silver.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
update

sorry about the wait. The guy making them, sent me a email saying he is working on it right now. I will check in with him later in the week. He does a real nice job, I had one of these covers on my cavalier it looked nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brad is shipping one to me on tuesday. He does not have a srt4 to put it on, so he wants me to take pics to show the forum and send him a pic. I will put it on my car and take a pic as soon as i get it. Im not sure how to put a pic on the forum though. I have never tried to yet. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im not sure how to put a pic on the forum though. I have never tried to yet. Any help would be great.
Go here and sign up. http://www.imageshack.us This is one of many free services that will let you host pics. After you have your pic uploaded, follow the site directions for posting on BB's.

Hmm, I dont see that thread anywhere. I guess someone else did it, not him. I remember it was a silver SRT-4 with Mopar tails, which were also painted silver.
He was at the Mid-Atlantic Blow Out. Not sure who's car it is...but it looked freakin awesome! Had to snap a coupla pics. Here's one

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.