Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of right now i just have mopar BOV and a K&N intake, i'm thining MBC, wastegate, exhuast or maybe stage 1. any input what do you think the best route to take is?? what kinda HP gains would i get from stage 1??

·
Registered
626 Posts
my vote goes to stage 1. good all around 1st mod not really about hp but all around performance. it'll give you about 5 peak hp gain, but i've heard that some dynos have shown 15hp gain at certain rpms. whatever you get...invest an extra $20-30 on some motor mount inserts. that power is useless if you have to wheel hop your way into 2nd gear.

·
Registered
321 Posts
hey did you do your sig yourself? thats sick but add a little more detail. And your mod depends on what you want. mopar exhaust sounds sick and should give a little bit of power. stage 1 is good if you plan on adding more mods. good luck and try to add some more detail to that pic

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Since you say this is your first real mod, I would have to go with stage 1 also. A wga needs tuning and can affect driveablility. I had both at one time and I must say that stage 1 was easier to install due to the fact that you dont have to reroute vac lines and mess with settiing the wga arm. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
stubock said:
wga will put up more numbers....wga gets my vote
I liked the power also, but reliability is an issue on it and no one really knows the long term effects of partial throttle boost. Stage 1 is a pretty safe bet in my book and wot shifting is fun (can hurt the clutch though...) :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.