Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 GTI, on its way from the port :D

As far as you VW haters, go jump off a damn bridge and get over whose car is faster, prettier, gayer blah blah blah; besides $1000 loyalty cash, 1% financing > any damn NEON :D

In the end it worked out better than it could have ever, I guess I will have to leave a small story, and stay with VW.

Insurance co. resolved most of my problems, still some small issues but hey, they put an extra $2200 in my pocket.

:thumbsup: to Met Life

Peace to all my home skillets

I'll be lurking the SW forums, maybe I will come out to GTG"s, but I'm honestly tired of the "Scene" its the biggest load of shit ever.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Does this mean I am not gonna get anymore text messages from you at 1am when you are wasted? Heh heh heh. You gotta let me check out your GTI when you get it, I may look you up this weekend. . . .

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
el_jefe said:
Does this mean I am not gonna get anymore text messages from you at 1am when you are wasted? Heh heh heh. You gotta let me check out your GTI when you get it, I may look you up this weekend. . . .
Haha nah, I'll keep them coming :D

BTW Steve just got xbox live, with PGR 2 and Toca !

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTTechnics said:
I have to ask...VR6 or 1.8T? BTW- aren't you friends with Billy and Travis? Did they have anything to do with you returning to the dub scene?

Yeah, I used to get fucked up with those guys :D but no, I decided to come back to dubs.

1.8T, yeah I know but honestly I do love the VR6 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Word. Much love for the GTI. I almost bought one myself instead of an EVO. :2thumbsup

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey vanilla i support you on the GTI. I am a fan of them also. Good luck with it!!!

Mike

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Hey Vanilla, your a damn wuss. Change your name to Diet Coke suka!

My buddy just left my house and he told me about an AWD jetta that came out that puts out 230 or so all motor. Sounds intresting.

ANywyas hope you make out well with your ride. I love how those VW look, i just dont like there reliability. To many yahoos have taken them in for work. Fastattack took hers in 22 times when she had it.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exhaust Depot said:

My buddy just left my house and he told me about an AWD jetta that came out that puts out 230 or so all motor. Sounds intresting.

ANywyas hope you make out well with your ride. I love how those VW look, i just dont like there reliability. To many yahoos have taken them in for work. Fastattack took hers in 22 times when she had it.
Yeah, I know they're not the most reliable, but I can handle their problems just fine, my MKIV golf has held up fine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Can you fill me in as too what happened with your SRT?? GTIs are sweet rides, a local guy pushing 330 WHP out with his 1.8T. And saw a nice R32 the other day... What a sweet sounding exhaust!!!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jiggalude said:
Can you fill me in as too what happened with your SRT?? GTIs are sweet rides, a local guy pushing 330 WHP out with his 1.8T. And saw a nice R32 the other day... What a sweet sounding exhaust!!!

ok, the simplest equation, since I'm tired of explaining

1. car was lemoned
2. 3 day later caught fire
3. try to go after dcx, lawyer started getting cold feet
4. insurance co stepped in, did their own investigation
5. insurance co is going after dcx

6. waiting for my GTi

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
nice but that sucks about the lemon shit. Sorry to hear it. You have a lemon law out there dont you?? I knwo in PA we do but then again, when your lawyer is a pussy, what can you do?? Good luck with the GTI!!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jiggalude said:
nice but that sucks about the lemon shit. Sorry to hear it. You have a lemon law out there dont you?? I knwo in PA we do but then again, when your lawyer is a pussy, what can you do?? Good luck with the GTI!!
The part that pissed me off the most was, he was all over it, then DCX wouldn't release their report, and he backed off, he pretty much told me to have the insurance co handle it...*he was just a lemon lawyer heh*

Now that there are 2 reports out in my favor, yeah...but in the end it worked out wayyyyyyyyyy better than it could have. I would have had to pay $700ish for the mileage on the car, and get an 04 tizzle, rather than get an extra $2200 :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
OMG!!! That was good, Diet Coke LOL!!! Oh man, I laughed hard at that one heh, still laughing......Ok I'm fine now.

Just kidding, had to laugh at that. Sorry to hear about the car, good luck with the V-Dubz!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts