Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching c&d today and saw "the ultimate srt-4" it was designed by a 20yr old girl. it looked hot, they didnt say anything about the motor, it was lowered with a different front end and rear spolier. I want to make mine look like that only in yellow.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
was it this one?

·
Registered
864 Posts
It looks like a frog. Nice rims though.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'm sorry man, that thing looks like it's straight out of TFATF. What's it got under the hood?

-Faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
it has direct port nitrous injection, stand alone engine management; its a 10 second car. if you want to know more you have to learn the hard way. youll have to run it.

seriously though, i think it is just a regular srt-4 with a body kit. and rims and tires.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
well, yeah, and the sunroof too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
drizze99 said:
there ya go... take out the .orig.jpg from the ends.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I knew that, but I was trying to keep the images BIG!! Do you use imagestation? Does anyone else? I hate how it reduces the image size.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Looks like all it has performance-wise is spark plugs, coil overs, sway bar, and an exhaust. I'll pass, but it is a nice looking car all the same.

-Faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
yeah, i use imagestation, and i also hate how it makes all the pics the same size.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
wouldn't it be sweet if that was the main car in F&F? the only thing i like is the turn signal swap in the front. it looks like they used those coated bulbs, so the car doesn't look crosseyed anymore...definitely my first mod

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i like the wheels, and the lower lip. but the lights look nice too, for a "neon". :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts