Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for the denver auto show again. March 29th-April 2nd. Hopefully there will be more cars than last year. There were only a few prototypes last year. Maybe they will have the cali srt4.

·
Registered
314 Posts
davesrt4 said:
It is time for the denver auto show again. March 29th-April 2nd. Hopefully there will be more cars than last year. There were only a few prototypes last year. Maybe they will have the cali srt4.
Think I might be going on thursday for dealership night. Any one else planning on going?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Nice,theres a meet up in Longmont saturday maybe we can head down after the meet or vis versa. Depending on my third gear holds up and that no more coolant lines tear in half.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
pepsi21463 said:
Nice,theres a meet up in Longmont saturday maybe we can head down after the meet or vis versa. Depending on my third gear holds up and that no more coolant lines tear in half.

so wait... you have had your car for like a week an it already is startin to break come on man hold it together for the track haha

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
tripp143 said:
so wait... you have had your car for like a week an it already is startin to break come on man hold it together for the track haha
Yeah, we turned it on and the water pump broke, then the crank angle sensor broke, and now 3rd gear grinds. Oh and a coolant line tore in half somehow today. Oh well what can you do? :bandit:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
davesrt4 said:
I know what you can do......I think all of us on here know what you can do.
Adjust my shifter :clap:

Seriously though, anyone interested in going to the show then heading up to the Longmont meet? No racing, just hanging out.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
im coming saturday

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just back back from the show. And man looking at the new Challenger makes me wanna sell crack rocks to get one. That thing is f***ing sexy. Was also diggin' that new Imperial concept. All n all a good show. Had some bad ass rides there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOOOO the challenger!!!!! That will be my gift when I finish school.
What time you coming up nomotive? Ill be there at about 6.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
maybe in the afternoon not sure

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
maybe we will come up there around that time

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
looks like im going tonight probably be there around 7