Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awwwwwww *@!^$%^%&*()&%%$!!!!! I have read a lot of these issues here on the forums and now it has come to haunt me! I have 42000 miles and some change. 1st major problem to report.

I was just driving, zipping in n out of traffic and BAM! Check engine light comes on, car was reving all over the place and all that Jazz. Of course when I got in work I looked up P0123 and thanks Nivo88 for the HOW TO info. :thumbsup: And the part #

So after work I stopped by the dealership and got a quote just to see whats the worst case scenario. First the guy quoted me 400.00 :wah?!: Then he went to go talk to a tech and gave me a figure around 250 ish. Because it's so hard to access and have to remove a lot of things ... Bullshit! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! So I ordered the wires for 24.95 and gonna do it myself (hopefully not screwing it up).

I am doing a search again on the P0123 error and nothing is coming up. Just one thread now. ???

Questions:
1 - Those who "Fixed" the wiring or Replaced the wiring yourselves have these issues come back?
2 - Did your check engine light go away?
3 - Will replacing the whole throttle body do the trick if it's not the TPS connector? (i'm using my friends ICEMAN TB) ICEMAN TB Sucks BTW.

Those who had to Pay for it:
1 - How much did it cost?

Your thoughts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered the wires and got them today from the Dealership.
Please respond ASAP, I'm trying to do this now, while on the forums.

WTF?

I have 3 solid Orange and 3 Solid Blue? Where do I start ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts