Dodge SRT Forum banner

4581 - 4587 of 4587 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Cincinnati.

Got a used unmarried DSP predator and a MPX dual setup. Car is on a generic AGP SCT canned tune based on the mods. Who knows how old the tune is, 2010? But it sucks. Don't want to go WOT.
Ah dang - just had a buddy let go of a very young white ACR, I think around 30-40k miles from Chicago land - couldn't quite remember. Funny to think 2010 is old!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Ah dang - just had a buddy let go of a very young white ACR, I think around 30-40k miles from Chicago land - couldn't quite remember. Funny to think 2010 is old!
Might of been the same guy I was talking to? 40k ish mile white ACR SRT-4. He wanted like $12.5k for it. Looked kind of rough. But then found the one in Ohio and never looked back haha

Put the black housing headlights in the other day. Have some silver coated turn signal bulbs that will go in once I get them. Car is filthy by the way. Have not washed it since I bought it a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Might of been the same guy I was talking to? 40k ish mile white ACR SRT-4. He wanted like $12.5k for it. Looked kind of rough. But then found the one in Ohio and never looked back haha

Put the black housing headlights in the other day. Have some silver coated turn signal bulbs that will go in once I get them. Car is filthy by the way. Have not washed it since I bought it a couple weeks ago

Might've been - has been a while since I seen the car in person - he posted lots of pics on snap but most people only post their cars looking the best lol. He did sell it about 2 weeks ago.

Stone White is the best! The color shines so well once taken care of - very good at hiding imperfections. Once mine is out of the garage and running I plan to tackle body work next. Ding this and scratch that will hopefully be taken care of. 14k miles I'd imagine there is very little for you to do - such a good deal

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Must of been a different one then. Oh here it is: https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6131494605.html

Yup a lot of people say that stone white will show everything. Completely the opposite. What is wrong with yours mechanically?

Mine has a crappy canned AGP SCT tune from like 2010. I got a used DSP. Already hit up duster360 for a custom email tune. Going to get a larger coupler for my OEM style boost leak tester so I can use it on my 50t. Don't want to have boost leaks before the car is tuned.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Wow its been over 2 years with this PW1 Neon SRT-4 already. Has 20,6XX on it now. Recently added the Carbon by Design PVO CF spoiler on a wingless SXT decklid. Not 100% sure of it. I know how simple the rear of these cars look and I am not 100% sold on it especially a direct rear shot. Looks better from certain angles. I feel I need to have more CF or black on the rear. But then again I like the simplicity of a nice carbon piece on the trunk to give it a more aggresive look in the rear. Looking into getting the reverse area red instead of the clear/chrome on the tail lamp.

4581 - 4587 of 4587 Posts
About this Discussion
4.6K Replies
360 Participants
dave gregory
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing