Dodge SRT Forum banner

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you! Yes it is, the dealership I bought it from is about 7 hours away so they are shipping me the bezel as they had an Extra one. It should be here this week. Plans are simple, I just want a nice daily so I plan to add a 3" downpipe to help with slow spool, a wideband, and a dsp as far as performance. Cosmetically I plan on mopar lowering springs bc they don't lower it a crazy amount and the streets in El paso are rough and some BC coilovers once I get back to the east coast from the Army. Then a nice set of silver wheels with polished lips, some eyelids, new headlights and foglights, and fix the tint all around. Should be good to go after that!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks everyone! I had went to a car dealership in Abilene to get it, i am now back in north carolina with it! ive since added new headlights, foglights, a bezel, and a 3" downpipe. Ive ordered a new oem coil, wires, and plugs to get ready for some more boost via a tune.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks everyone! I had went to a car dealership in Abilene to get it, i am now back in north carolina with it! ive since added new headlights, foglights, a bezel, and a 3" downpipe. Ive ordered a new oem coil, wires, and plugs to get ready for some more boost via a tune.

Keep updating this thread! These stone whites are a dying breed!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Been awhile since I logged on here! Man, I miss my stone white SRT. Helluva car. Regretted getting rid of it the day I left it at the dealership back in 13. Really considering getting another one.

Nice looking rides you guys are posting up gents!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
After we shut down TKMS, I kept my shop car garage and barely drove it. Well after considering selling my '05, I've decided to pass it on to my 16yr old son. It only has 17k miles on it. Of course, I am turning down the boost and he will only get 350-400whp. Once he gets older and responsible, I'll push him on up to 600+.......lol

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvmvNkdhCQ_60hJNYC0gsO_2UvhG

Mods:
Bottom end
Block .020 overbore
Weisco 8.8.1
Crower Rods
TKMS Crank
TKMS Bearings
TKMS Oil Pump Gears
TKMS Crank Strap Kit

Top end
TKMS Competition Head that consists of:
5-Axis CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust Ports
CNC Combustion Chambers
Oversized Valves (36mm (+1mm) Race Intake Valves and 30.5mm (+2mm) Race Exhaust Valves)
Manganese Bronze Guides
SERDI Proprietary “Competition” Valve Job
Diamond-Honed Valve Guides
Oversized Valves (36mm (+1mm) Race Intake Valves and 30.5mm (+2mm) Race Exhaust Valves)
Brian Crower Valve Springs w/Tit. Retainers
‘Single Groove’ Valve Keepers
Viton Valve Seals
Deck Surface Skimmed .003”
Fidanza Cam Gears
Custom Cams
TKMS 5 Layer Head Gasket
TKMS Head Studs

Performance Mods
AEM EMS
AGP HP66
Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
JMB 4” Intake
AGP Race FMIC
AGP Upper Hard Pipe
AGP Lower Hard Pipe
AGP Sheetmetal Intake Manifold
MPx 62mm TB
HKS SSQ BOV
B&B Catless Turboback Exhaust with no resonator
QTP Electronic Cutout
1000cc Injectors
AEM Resistor Box
TKMS Modified Walbro 255lph Intank Fuel Pump
TKMS Modified Walbro 255lph External Inline Fuel Pump
Two -6 Fuel Lines running into the fuel rail
TKMS Custom Return Line
Boomba Fuel Rail
NGK 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs
MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires
AGP upper and lower Motor Mounts
AGP coolant overflow tank
AGP Tranny Mount
Balance shaft removal
Clutch Masters FX600 Twin Disk Clutch

Suspension/Handling/Brakes
BC Racing BR Series Coilers
DC Sport Front & Rear Strut Bars
Hotchkis Front & Rear Sway Bars
Revitup Traction Bars
BWoody H Brace
Mopar Short shifter
SP Slotted Rotors
Hawk Performance HPS

Wheels and Tires
19X8" TSW Nogaro Rims (show)
Toyo Proxy 235/35ZR/19 tires

MISC
TKMS Powdercoated Valve Cover
Stewart Warner 40psi Boost Gauge (Silver)
Stewart Warner EGT Gauge
Stewart Warner Voltmeter

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Absolutely beautiful car - hopefully he doesn't get into too much trouble with it! What exhaust manifold is that running?

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Back in a SRT-4. Sold my 2010 C6 M6 and got back in a platform I know and love. People might think I am crazy and went backwards, but I love these cars a ton and always wanted a white one. Its a beaut!

Had 14,6XX when I bought it last week. Now around 15,3XX after my trip from Ohio back to Kansas. Car will be driven more then the previous owner did :)

I uploaded more pictures but tinypic is horrible. I always used photobucket, but its horrible also :/

I recently added black OEM style housing headlights so no more factory headlights with eyelids.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Back in a SRT-4. Sold my 2010 C6 M6 and got back in a platform I know and love. People might think I am crazy and went backwards, but I love these cars a ton and always wanted a white one. Its a beaut!

Had 14,6XX when I bought it last week. Now around 15,3XX after my trip from Ohio back to Kansas. Car will be driven more then the previous owner did :)

I uploaded more pictures but tinypic is horrible. I always used photobucket, but its horrible also :/

I recently added black OEM style housing headlights so no more factory headlights with eyelids.
You get that from around Chicago? Very nice

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts
About this Discussion
4.6K Replies
360 Participants
dave gregory
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing