Dodge SRT Forum banner

1181 - 1200 of 1210 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
unleashedcc's looks like my 03 SY. Original owner. Except thats what mine looked like 122685 miles ago :/ and 9 winters ago.. ack!

Very nice job at keeping it like new for so long. Mine took a daily driver life on since 5 miles, but no complaints!

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
816 Posts
what i would do for something like that... :jsfacepalm:

·
Registered
66 Posts
just washed her, one of the few 03 yellow srts left... clean title picked her up with 51k miles 5,500 cash. bought her march 15th of 2012 garage kept currently has 61k miles original paint

·
Registered
581 Posts

my new srt i just baught 2 weeks ago. paid 5500 it does have a rebuild title becuase of hail damage. previous owner did a poor job at maintaining and installing parts. ive had to tighten down the upper motor mount block, rear upper center strut bolts. its lowered on racelands and it dont ride bad at all. as far a performace it has a modded stock esxhaust and a injen intake. currently waiting on lower control arm bushings there really bad. im happy with it so far just needs a paint touch up looks to have a macco job done on it. my neighbor is a body guy and has been his whole life so i may do some trade work with him on fixing dents and repaint.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Solar

Finally picked up my Yellow one. Took me awhile to find one at the right price. I had to get a yellow one. Rare color, rare car! Unfortunately picked it up with 135,000 and $6500. Clean title. It seems like it has been all stock though. I cant find anything that shows me otherwise. And everything is mechanically sound, so I bought it. I have a few leaks but if thats all with 135k ill take it!!! Here are a couple pictures

1181 - 1200 of 1210 Posts