Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
821 - 840 of 3709 Posts

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
2,141 Posts
Congrats man being the first documented SRT on CCWS! And just as we all thought it looks killer!! Awesome.

Only thing, just me though so keep on doing your thing, is I personally feel a 9-9.5 is MAX on a srt for the rear, due to all the poke a 10.5 gives. But I get it!!!

·
Banned
32 Posts
Plenty of room for more drop in the rear, lol.
i know i know!! i want to dump it but they rub so hard the sidewall letters come off (needs more pull) and i just did a 500 + mile trip and i gotta do it here in 2 wks soo i said fuck it took the pics and put my stocks back on for wear and tare... =T and i **** it i live in speedbump-topia

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Those 10.5's are wayyyy too wide IMO...Definitely looks sick though, makes me that much more excited for my 9.5's in the future :)

·
SRT of the Month
1,537 Posts
i think those ccw's fitment is complete shit but hey good job on beating me to it, now i gotta wait for mine lol

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
What ever happened with those Bc coils u bought?
I finally got them all cleaned up, powdercoated and a couple bit replaced and they are good as new now. I just finished it late last season and I never took any pictures. It's a bit lower now, and the ride is so much better.

·
Registered
126 Posts
thanx guys i was thinking going with some black painted wheels lol not white take care

821 - 840 of 3709 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
3.7K Replies
404 Participants
Advans
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing