Dodge SRT Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
601 - 620 of 3709 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
heres how mine looks right now. im rollin on 225/45/17 right now and they rub a tid bit in the back. Excuse the dirtiness....

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
heres how mine looks right now. im rollin on 225/45/17 right now and they rub a tid bit in the back. Excuse the dirtiness....

love it.. I have purple calipers with the same wheels, only my wheels are painted and my car is yellow

·
Registered
873 Posts
^^ thanks bro, and congrats on being able to actually see any detail on my car in those pics ha. i snapped em real quick with my droid after i slammed it. ill take better pics when this shitty ohio weather gives me a sunshiny day again.

Did you do your wheels black? Im interested in seeing these things done in black. Im getting sick of polishing these things....

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
^^ thanks bro, and congrats on being able to actually see any detail on my car in those pics ha. i snapped em real quick with my droid after i slammed it. ill take better pics when this shitty ohio weather gives me a sunshiny day again.

Did you do your wheels black? Im interested in seeing these things done in black. Im getting sick of polishing these things....
they are black chrome...

the calipers are more of a candy purple now. no pics of them tho, and my car is in Ohio at LCR's shop getting a built motor installed

·
Registered
873 Posts
sexy! Slam it now haha. bet your pumped to get that thing back from LCR!

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
sexy! Slam it now haha. bet your pumped to get that thing back from LCR!
haha for sure.. and and p.s. run 5mm spacers with those wheels, it makes a HUGE difference. I have my front fenders rolled, and i slammed it up front, LCR is gonna slam it in the rear for me.

but 5mm spacers make the rims a lil more flush.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,645 Posts

vs

·
Registered
873 Posts
you da mannn ill be purchasing those shortly! i love the flush look!

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
you da mannn ill be purchasing those shortly! i love the flush look!
good call, I only have them on the front right now, I had spacers for my dragwheels/slicks and one day was like hmmm wonder what these will look like.. and never took em off lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
good call, I only have them on the front right now, I had spacers for my dragwheels/slicks and one day was like hmmm wonder what these will look like.. and never took em off lol.
haha gotta love having those ingenious ideas. My fenders arent rolled.... yet. I cant go any lower in the front, damn megan CO's. Wish i could tuck some more tire. Doesnt rub though. just the rears

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
haha gotta love having those ingenious ideas. My fenders arent rolled.... yet. I cant go any lower in the front, damn megan CO's. Wish i could tuck some more tire. Doesnt rub though. just the rears
im on megans as well, u should still be fine with 5mm w/o rolling the fenders.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Are u serious?? His car went up in flames

601 - 620 of 3709 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.