Dodge SRT Forum banner

1761 - 1776 of 1776 Posts

·
Forum Moderator, SRT of the Month
1,602 Posts
It was a great run for team Holland and a shame Argentina played so much defence, could have been such a better match and still end up with 3-3 and penalty shots.....

Congratz to Germany enjoyed them creating chances playing their best game!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
So, here are the possible world cup final matchups. France vs England, England vs Belgium, France v Croatia, Belgium vs Croatia. Not a south American or Central American team in sight, so sad.

·
Super Moderator
27,896 Posts
I agree JmalB, their style of play worked in 2010, but was not good enough for 2018. Friend, somewhere m3 lover is thanking you for picking Spain.
I haven't heard that screen name in quite some time.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
VIVA CROATIA!! The England team played the best I have seen them play in several years. Although my wish for a England win did not come through, I have to give Croatia big props and congratulations. Now on to 2022 and a golden age American team.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
VIVA LE FRANCE. The better team won. Now for the wait on 2022 WC. Will the South, Central and N American teams make a come back? Will the African, Asian, and Middle Eastern team show improvement? Will the European teams continue to dominate? See you in 2022 to find out.

1761 - 1776 of 1776 Posts
About this Discussion
1.8K Replies
45 Participants
srt4 Geezer
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing