Dodge SRT Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1776 Posts

·
Forum Moderator, SRT of the Month
1,602 Posts

'"EEEH Jungs, wir sind hier zu gast, übertreibt es nicht"

damn that was a spanking...
Argentina will be hard tonight but beating Germany in de final on Sunday will be tougher if they play like they did yesterday.
Will be a great match anyways :cheers:

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
Argentina has been playing good Euro teams all this tournament. They are used to playing against top teams. We'll do fine.

Vamos Argentina!!!!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Well I predicted higher scoring games in this world cup and there were. However this demolition of Brazil by Germany I did not think possible. DutchNeon your prayed for the Dutch to be in the hunt, and they are:thumbsup: So will it be South America vs Europe, or two European teams in the finals?

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
Ive only rooted for one. Lol Wtf are u smoking this morning?
Yeah except that's a lie. You already said Argentina and Chile.

Plus I know you wouldn't mind Team USA doing better. And you probably secretly root for Mexico to not suck.

and Spain too.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
Yeah except that's a lie. You already said Argentina and Chile.

Plus I know you wouldn't mind Team USA doing better. And you probably secretly root for Mexico to not suck.

and Spain too.
Nope. Ive been rooting for Argentina for the past 3 world cups. Chile was the underdog team i wanted to win.

FUCK BOTH USA AND MEXICO. U have no idea the hate i have for Mexico and their 'fans'.

Fuk Spain too!!!!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
:lol: That's a deep dig JamalB. I'am glad it came down to a European and S American team playing in the finals. lets see how big a viewing rating that game will generate on Sunday. Netou, your team did it.:thumbsup: Sorry about your team DutchNeon. I'll drink a beer to them for reaching so far.

·
HAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
29,063 Posts
We just need our defense to hold up the back line like we have been and give the ball to Messi and hope he provides a bit of magic. Itll be a close game!

·
Registered
14,686 Posts
:lol: That's a deep dig JamalB. I'am glad it came down to a European and S American team playing in the finals. lets see how big a viewing rating that game will generate on Sunday. Netou, your team did it.:thumbsup: Sorry about your team DutchNeon. I'll drink a beer to them for reaching so far.
You like that? I was pretending I had an education. :jester:

1741 - 1760 of 1776 Posts
About this Discussion
1.8K Replies
45 Participants
srt4 Geezer
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing