Registered
37 Posts
When I first bought it in March of 14:

After some tuning and a face lift:

The locals here call it the "Angry Pumpkin"

·
Registered
478 Posts
Finally got my front bumper repainted for free. Luckily the dealer I took it to for the insurance job 2 years ago guarantees there work for as long as I own it so they fixed it when it started cracking this time it looks good hasn't started cracking again. To cold for pics tho she is out in the 20 degree weather shivering lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Fresh paint on the front bumper and some fancy trunk carpet. Gonna put the car on hold once the act clutch is in since the frame on my jeep broke bought a new donor jeeps to transplant all my parts to bad part is I gotta convert it to stick in the process so a lot of work ahead of me on the battlewagon. Can't wait to get the act clutch in the car it should get the power to the ground then anyone running an act clutch? How does it feel compared to stock or a spec clutch.

·
Registered
331 Posts
First off this has been a long time and the works.1st time out since over 20psi.gotta give a major thank you to Jon(jonathaneme/mafia fab)for being my dedicated wrench man an putting up with me/my car.big thanks to adam(dvssrt4) for his help in tuning and being down for the cause.as well as aron(707)for initially helping and the help in between things,you guys rock.best pass was right off the trailer.stock suspension and still got more boost to go..
[email protected]

Best mph

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey guys, I found these old pictures of my car that I took with an old DSLR I had. These were taken 2 years ago and yes I know my hood is popped lol I didn't realize it until after I took the pictures. Hope you all like. I love black and white pictures that is why they're b&w.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
There is an Orange Blast near me for sale asking $4300. Has a dented hood and small dent in the drivers rear quarter panel. All stock.....Only deal breaker is the sunroof. I HATE sunroofs! Prone to leakage......But gawd this car is sexy!

Thank you sir!

2681 - 2696 of 2696 Posts