Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2695 Posts

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have the new '05, post your orange pictures here.

Mods: Sticky this

Also, please don't reply unless your posting a picture.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
*UPDATE* Better Pics

I took these ones when it was sunny out. This is prolly the most you can expect outta the paint

Ok guys and gals, here are the pics I promised! I shall get more when it's sunny. Lemme know what ya think, maybe this'll change some of your minds! Hope you like em!

Discussion is on this page http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80320 Let's try to keep this thread strictly for postin orange pics (this is a long shot)

·
Registered
906 Posts
nascar360 said:
WTF? After I posted I got the bottom two to work?!?
Ok, lets see.....nope, no worky!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Not fair! Your front turn signals look good because they match your car! :) Looks good. Obviously from those pics...the orange really looks good when in good light. Some of the other orange pics make the color look dull.

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah look inside he's got viper seats. thanks for the pics spitterguy...first pics i've seen that make the orange look good...all other pics roaming around these forums make it look like a muddy light brown but the 2nd pic especially makes it look very sexy

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I originally wasnt a fan when i saw it, but now if i tihnk of it w/ some tint and some black/gunmetal rims...it could be an awesome look. Congrats man...dont worry what other people say, you drive it not them.

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
JustANeonButBadass said:
yeah look inside he's got viper seats. thanks for the pics spitterguy...first pics i've seen that make the orange look good...all other pics roaming around these forums make it look like a muddy light brown but the 2nd pic especially makes it look very sexy
still nice to get kudos though

·
Registered
906 Posts
ok

Pics worky now. Nice to see another shade of color in the SRT family. Don't see orange that often so you'll be different and stand out some. Just wish they added white too. Surprised they didn't since the rally car is white.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you people not understand the concept of this post? Only post, posting pictures.

1 - 20 of 2695 Posts