Dodge SRT Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
What exhaust is that? Size? Sound? Was looking to get one like that. I have the mopar exhaust with cat-delete and starting to get a bit tired of how loud it is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It's actually an eBay single exit. It's 2.25" but I have a 3" ecutout as well. It's very bearable while daily driving. The muffler hasn't fallen apart yet either so that's a plus.

Ita much quieter than the dual exits by far though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
What exhaust is that? Size? Sound? Was looking to get one like that. I have the mopar exhaust with cat-delete and starting to get a bit tired of how loud it is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Its actually a 2.5" ebay catback. It is much quieter than even the stock catback. I also have a 3" electric cutout when I want to enter race car mode:grin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love the 3d tails on your car.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thanks! I had them on my first SRT-4 and have kept a spare set for when the day came that I bought another. To my surprise this one already had them installed, so now I have a spare set of the 3D taillights.

·
Registered
453 Posts
It's always good having spares lol I've been considering them myself but I'm weird with them. I see them on some srt4 and love them and sometimes I hate them. I can't explain it lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
GOOD MORNING ELECTRIC BLUE SRT-4 OWNERS!!!

I need a couple photos of original stock electric blue srt-4 (original rims, preferably no tint).

Basically the way it would have been driven off the lot brand new. I need them to be pretty good size. Looking for an offset photo from the front, showing the front and side of the car in the photo.

If you can't post them here, send me a PM and I'll get you an email address to send them to. THANKS!

·
Registered
33 Posts
My 04 Eblue 71k miles, mods: short shifter, hks bov,mpx full exhaust,aem CAI. I repainted the whole car to give it a fresh new paint job

Attachments

1301 - 1320 of 1323 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
439 Participants
xrproto07
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing