Dodge SRT Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2780 Posts

·
Registered
9,545 Posts
46600 miles on her now. Dynoed my bws turbo today. 382hp/332whp/388tq
Damn dude nice numbers for BWS. I've been thinking back and forth of doing this or not. I need to get a few things fixed and decided. How do you like it?

Just picked up this 55,000 original mile car about a month ago only mods are agp wastegate, and big front mount, soon to be e85 stock turbo then 50 trim stock motor car.
Holy low miles! Nice pick up man :clap:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you guys had motor mount problems? When my cars at idle i hear a rattle but as soon as i give it some throttle it stops. Also is it common that when you slowlt ease into boot the turbo flutters but not when you hold it to the floor?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Have you guys had motor mount problems? When my cars at idle i hear a rattle but as soon as i give it some throttle it stops. Also is it common that when you slowlt ease into boot the turbo flutters but not when you hold it to the floor?

You must be a new srt owner

·
Registered
267 Posts
you guys read my exact thoughts about the neon, it really is something about it that draws a special kind of attention, sure people will always have something to say about it being a neon, but i think thats part of the fun owning one, once you get past that nd enjoy the "hate" its actually quite fun. Theres a distinction this car brings and its the only one of its kind if you ask me. the sound is one of a kind, the styling is tame but aggressive at the same time but subtle enough to draw double takes. then you have the power, the torque, thats where the addiction begins lol

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anybody recognize this car? I just picked it up this past weekend, and the owner i got it from didnt have it long, and knew nothing of the build. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the crappy pics, they're from the PO

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
2761 - 2780 of 2780 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
721 Participants
Main_Event
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing