Premium Member
30 Posts
Update since last post

46600 miles on her now. Dynoed my bws turbo today. 382hp/332whp/388tq

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here is mine. A mint ACR with 92000km. Stage 1 with 3inch maxx fab o2 housing and 3 inch maxx fab downpipe with cat. Mopar sts 3 inch cai. Fast wheel 18 inch wheels. Depo led tails and a bunch of stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
^^NICE ACR dude :thumbsup: At first glance I didn't care for those rims, but they are definitely growing on me.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks man!! I didnt get the original bbs wheels with it unfortunately. The wheels I have on it now are so much better than the ricer wheels it had when I bought it haha

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Very nice ACR!

I really need to post some updated photos of mine since I lowered, got rid of the wing, and added the PVO spoiler.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rockin' the stock look...

Here is my relatively stock looking 05 SRT-4 with 64k miles on the clock, Mopar Stage 3 + supporting mods. Need a few things to get it perfect (hood scoop trim, fog light trim) but happy to have it after getting rid of my 04 years ago. Tried the Subaru WRX scene out for a while but something about this car kept pulling me back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Nice! I feel the same way about our cars. I've always been a fan of the subys, and have thought about crossing over, but can't bring myself to letting go of my srt4. To see you coming back to one is encouraging.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've owned an evo before, and loved the car. Sure, it may have an advantage over an srt at launch.. but in my opinion dodge built the nsrt to compete and beat the sti and evo. My evo screamed, but it still didn't sound as good as my srt. Being born in America I take pride having an American built car. Don't think I'll ever let go of this one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah there is something intangible about this car that the WRX just didn't offer me. I felt disconnected with both the ones I had and this isn't me trash talking them, simply voicing my honest opinion. I respect them and for the dollar it's easily one of the best all-around bang-for-your buck cars, but there is something satisfying about only seeing another SRT-4 (Neon or Caliber) on the road once every month or so, opposed to 4 on the way to work with the WRX. Anyways, off my soap box.

blueturbosrt: Nice car, clean! How do you like those tires?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah there is something intangible about this car that the WRX just didn't offer me. I felt disconnected with both the ones I had and this isn't me trash talking them, simply voicing my honest opinion. I respect them and for the dollar it's easily one of the best all-around bang-for-your buck cars, but there is something satisfying about only seeing another SRT-4 (Neon or Caliber) on the road once every month or so, opposed to 4 on the way to work with the WRX. Anyways, off my soap box.

blueturbosrt: Nice car, clean! How do you like those tires?
The fact that our cars are so crude, so un-adultrated, so bare-boned..... That's what pulls me back to SRT4 Neons. Yeah, you can drive a car that handles so well it's almost effortless, but you don't have to work for it which makes it unsatisfying to me. I want something obnoxious that wakes up the neighbors. One that kids point at when you drive by. And one that makes me laugh out of enjoyment everytime I'm WOT. These cars are probably the last of their kind unfortunately.... Probably won't find another like it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
SOME OLD PHOTOS WITH WING AND MOPAR S1 SPRINGS (GOOD CAMERA)

NEW PHOTO WITH PVO SPOILER ON BC COILOVERS (CRAPPY CELL PHONE CAMERA)

I really need to do another photo session with a good camera. I have a perfect spot picked out but just need to find the time/desire.

·
Registered
343 Posts
^^^I happen to REALLY like those wheels:thumbsup: It's always refreshing to see an SRT4 without XXR's (even though I have XXR's on mine :lol:)

2741 - 2760 of 2780 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
721 Participants
Main_Event
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing