2721 - 2740 of 2780 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1400071061.843610.jpg here's my 04 with 34k miles on it after sitting for the last 4 yrs. I'm finally taking it for a drive again on Saturday and it's getting a full detail. Will post better pics later

·
Registered
343 Posts
View attachment 88122 here's my 04 with 34k miles on it after sitting for the last 4 yrs. I'm finally taking it for a drive again on Saturday and it's getting a full detail. Will post better pics later
Thats a gorgeous SRT. Considering it just sat for 4 years its almost like taking it out of a time capsule when you drive it. hahaha I love the side exit and the wheels. :thumbsup:

Here's my black SRT at dusk:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
all ready to do work....

pic with the bone stock dd

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
thanks that's a huge compliment. that car is local to me and is a monster. the owner use to be on here and nigel, "turbo666" on here actually built that car. I actually went and looked at it where it is for sale now and it is much more of a race car than I want at this point.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's my 2004 :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you :) I plan on keeping it that way as well!

2721 - 2740 of 2780 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
721 Participants
Main_Event
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing