Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2780 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I know the Silver SRT-4 boys have a sticky thread so I thought I'd start one for the hardcore fellas running their stealth SRT-4's.

Here my hog inside and out. Show me yours.

I don't have to do a damn thing except stay black and die fool!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hes a bit wider than most of us he explained earlier and the seats were killin him

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Gobi,

I almost blew by your thread, but then I saw the pics. Your seats look sic man! The stock seats fit me fine, but I really like yours!

Dro

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
BLACK BABY!!!!!!!

edit: these pix were taken like 3 days after the purchase, so the sticker and front license plate thing are there for that reason, but gone now :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
GLHTurbo said:
black is beautiful :frow:

Gobi - im curious why you swapped to a Corbeau seat?
Basically the stock seats where great for around town driving, but they didn't give me enough play on long trips. You have to sit in the same position with the stock seats. I like to mix it up a little for the long haul. The TRS Wide Corbeau's grab you when you need it and let you play a little when you don't.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
i don't suppose any of you guys with black srt-4's could post a pic of your car from a side and front view of it at night under a street light could you? (wanna attempt a photoshop of what i wanna do with mine, and would use mine except I'm ordering an 04 so haven't got it yet lol) thanx in advance

1 - 20 of 2780 Posts