Dodge SRT Forum banner

501 - 520 of 530 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Those Black PCd wheels do look good. I've been debating doing that for my Orange Blast... and I think it would be awesome. Thanks for letting us see what they look like. };-)

Oh, and please add Gumbysbuff - Orange Blast ACR }:)

Thanks mann, I've seen a couple orange blasts with white wheels and they look awesome too! I like the black too though. Post up pics when you get yours done which ever way you decide on going. ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
yes - running 225/50/16s

also BC COs, black rims (powder-coated)..Oh, I suppose you want pics...sigh (no pics, right now) I'm slightly lower than the tokicos, by maybe a half inch - reason - I am not interested in bottoming out on speed bumps - car is my DD (now at 187k), so's I "be keepin' it realz, yo". Will get pics when get time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Figured I'd post some pictures I took of my fiance's brother's old Orange Blast ACR over the time he had it....

·
Registered
10 Posts
He ended up having a tire blow out on his way home from work on day and unfortunetly, this was the out-come. It decided to tango with a big yellow concrete pole. Bent the door post and door jamb, wrinkled the roof and the passenger side floor pan...

So, we parted it out. Sold every thing we could off it. I kept the ACR seats (which are now in my 2004 SRT-4 until I get my originals fixed), he kept a few of the parts including the 3 good BBS rims and he put the engine and transmission into the Commemorative Edition he bought that had a blown up engine. There was almost nothing left on the shell when it went to the crusher.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I picked up a black acr a month ago 90000km good shape im in the process of cleaning her up now. It is my second srt4 the first on being a 2004 flame Red.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I'm new on here. I have a flame red ACR. Mine is one of the very few with the normal wheels (one of the previous owners kept the BBS wheels). As far as fitmet goes, the tires are 215/45/17 and I haven't had any issues other than potholes..

Attachments

501 - 520 of 530 Posts
About this Discussion
529 Replies
111 Participants
shaneacr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing