Dodge SRT Forum banner

481 - 500 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just purchased the car so im not sure how long the coil springs have been in there or what brand they are. i hope to have some stock springs back in it in a couple weeks.i didnt even notice the mirrors until you mentioned how good they looked.

·
Forum Moderator, SRT of the Month
1,602 Posts

Finally a shot from my car after its been outside since 2 years sitting in the garage....
Now getting the open exhaust on it get it tuned again and see if i can get close to 400horses with the bw256

·
Registered
11 Posts
neon ENVY!

Roadkill I am having some serious neon envy now! That is one sick looking garage! And two gorgeous cars to be proud of. :)

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
I'm liking the wheels. I've been considering getting 17s when my tires are trash. I'm tired of limited tire options...

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
Anyone tried the Maxxis MA-Z1 on their ACR (in 225/45-16)?

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
53 Posts
Flame Red ACR, San Diego

Recently bought a ACR with 62,000 miles on it and am really enjoying the looks of the car and the performance. Hoping to autocross it locally soon!

Best, Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Official "ACR" SRT Thread

Got mine n san diego from a private dealer with all the acr goodies except the bbs rims wish i could hav em but jus cudnt say no for the price and mileage! stone white in Northern Ca

·
Registered
97 Posts
anyone have pics of the ACR tokico's on the Mopar lowering springs? search isn't coming up with much at all

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
Looks good. ^ are you on Falken 452s? I used to run those. I liked them but needed more grip.
Anybody else's "ACR" decals falling off?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dunlop Direzza Z11

Anybody tried Dunlop Direzza Z11's on their ACR? My BF Goodrich KDW2's are about done on the rear and they're great looking, but still pretty old tire technology. I see Tire Rack sells the Dunlops for $144 each.

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
I'm running Hankook R-S3s in 225/50/16. I'm on BC coilovers but I have my ride set about where it was with Tokicos and Eibach Pros.

Attachments

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
Wow! The BBS wheels look good in black.
I had to roll and trim the rear fenders a bit to get these to fit at my ride height. Also I'm as low as I can go in the front. The frame around the engine bay, on the inside of the wheel well, was slightly slicing into the tread of the tire at full compression.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wow! The BBS wheels look good in black.

I had to roll and trim the rear fenders a bit to get these to fit at my ride height. Also I'm as low as I can go in the front. The frame around the engine bay, on the inside of the wheel well, was slightly slicing into the tread of the tire at full compression.

Nice, I think I might stick with the 205/50/16 for the street unless I get some radials. The car is going to be mostly driven to the track and be blessed with slicks for traction anyway. I love the way the 225s look but I'm too lazy to roll and cut fenders lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

481 - 500 of 530 Posts
About this Discussion
529 Replies
111 Participants
shaneacr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing