Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 530 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be cool for all the ACR owners to post up here to see how many of us there are, kinda like the Commemorative Edition Thread.

There were a total of 1,175 SRT-4 ACR’s produced

225 Flame Red (PR4),
1. BlkGST4Me
2. STV3
3. DaRkILLa
4. myteluze
5. Juicebox
6. Mitchsmet
7. baggio10
8. Boosted 254
9. Redacrsrt
10. jay05acr
11. RaY358

211 Orange Blast (PVK)
1. ACR4
2. jacksofheartx
3. sisqo1869
4. jbova
5. stage3acr
6. saxy89
7. Nschultz0124
8. davep 05 acr
9. Ricedneon
10. ACRediculous
11. SRTReason

306 Stone White (PW1)
1. central_driver
2. kagekun
3. lauralee
4. LanceACR
5. andy*ACR*
6. bratz_729
7. 360jeepboy
8. cpwsrt4
9. Caseman
10. RumbleFish
11. got2begucci
12. Roided-srt4
13. Arcole
14. dustintoy

433 Black (PX8).
1. tsmith.ks
2. ACR_Joe
3. wonderer876
4. assassin9874
5. 2005acr
6. emanuelcurly
7. boostedfree
8. 05_ACR_SRT4
9. PhyrricSS

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Vin decoding, vehicle production count etc

Now we just need one of the SRT4 genius types to tell us where/how to find the production line count number of our vehicles. I custom ordered my white ACR.

Its one of the rare ACR's with the V-8 Hemi & 6 spd manual.

·
SRTforums Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the acr's weren't numbered. im just curious how many of the members on the forum have what color acr. and pics of the their car

·
Registered
501 Posts
Black stage 3 ACR here. Bought it off a member up in Fargo ND back in July after I wrecked my 05 OB coming home from work late one night.

Ill post pics later if, she currently only had 7000 miles on her.

·
SRTforums Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks tsmith, i have you down under the black acr in my original post. i know there are more than just the two of us that have them...haha

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
Add one to the black list! I bought in Sioux Falls, SD at the SF Ford dealership in 2006 w/ 9K on it. Some younger kid was trying to buy it but couldn't get financed and his co-signer didn't come through [lucky for me]. But there was another black one (ACR) at Vern Eide that same week, same price + Sunroof. IDK if it had the Kicker audio in it or not. I wonder who got that one? maybe somone on the forum???

·
SRTforums Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if people would actually post here we could find out. your name is there now, thank you! I'm not sure if my car was a kicker car or not. is there anyway to find out?

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
There was a list posted up of how many of each color came with specific options per year. I'm trying to find it. It was basicaly to find out how rare or not each owner's SRT is...

·
SRTforums Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know what your talking about. but idk how to figure out if mine came with the kicker or not. the last owner could have taken it out?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
compare to OEM

i know what your talking about. but idk how to figure out if mine came with the kicker or not. the last owner could have taken it out?
You would probably see some extra wiring in the trunk for the woofer AND if you have an SRT4 nearby with an OEM stereo, as I recall the KICKER amp had much more power and would play louder.

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts

·
SRTforums Member
235 Posts
I'm curious how many still have (installed or not) your stock BBS wheels?

-still got mine!

·
SRTforums Member
186 Posts
i got mine! i wanna paint them black but id rather pick up another set and paint those black. i dont wanna ruin my orginial wheels and never be able to strip them back to normal

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Still has original color on lips. I'm gonna powder them another color soon but before I do I'm going to have one of this paint shops with the readers to pull the paint code off for me to put in my files.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 530 Posts