Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Srt 4 model will be in the tampa orlando zone area in March when I dont know and it doesnt seem like any one has an exact answer. But on a locate Miami has a full supply already . According to Dealer Distributation The orlando zone will only get a total of 234 srt4's, and they will be giving the volume dealers more than the smaller dealers. ( just like in Miami ) but for me it has been a hard day calling corp. office for us ( since I am purchaseing to ) and the local dm. No help from anyone but friends in Miami.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
A few of the Tampa people were told this weekend, so I guess we'll know after Saturday or Sunday. If they aren't here by then, I'll consider South Florida.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
DodgeDealer said:
The models I know wont be here this weekend
Which DODGE dealer are you? Im ready to put ahurting on someone...

KIDDING!!!!! :lol:

but seriously , which one are you?

Cali

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thank you Mark

Mark, I think I speak for several people here when I say I appreciate your honesty and willingness to tell us the truth even when the news isn't the greatest. I have been dealing with Jerry Ulm Dodge for the past several months trying to get my SRT-4 and the whole time Mark (and Matt before him) has treated me with courtesy and professionalism. I have since secured a car at a south FL dealership for this weekend but that is in no way a negative reflection on Ulm. If you can wait until the Orlando zone gets their cars, I would strongly recommend Mark and Jerry Ulm Dodge.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Ohyeah, did you hear that! Time to unpack! Grunge, time to pack for Ft Lauderdale.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Correct that! If you guys need directions to Ft Lauderdale let me know, I used to live there. Ohyeah, how much are you paying BTW?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
hey mark

I did a little re-con this morning by J.Ulm , looking for SRT's, none to be seen.

I also heard yuu had a little loss this week, sorry to hear.

Confirm for us that we pay MSRP, and you get $2K profit and there is no other hidden fees, besides tax, tag , title.

Cali
G.H.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I just gave them a call and I'll be heading down this weekend to pick it up. Does anyone know how long a drive it is down there from Tampa? Hey Raptor, how long did it take you?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Grunge

I'm gonna wait. Longer I wait, more time I have to sell my car, and save some cha-ching up.

Just as long as Mark gets a black one, I won't cause any trouble :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Msrp is the price we are charging invoice on these models is 18875.00 so the profit margin for the dealership is around 1100.00 .

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:
I just gave them a call and I'll be heading down this weekend to pick it up. Does anyone know how long a drive it is down there from Tampa? Hey Raptor, how long did it take you?
3.5 hours if flying, expect 4. 75S over alligator alley to Sawgrass expressway N.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
DodgeDealer said:
I meant how much are they paying in S Florida, Grunge included.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well I can get a Southwest flight for $76 and it will take an hour. The dealer is calling me back later to let me know when the black one comes in. I'll make my plans after that. I can't find anyone to ride down with me, so I'll probably just fly. With the price of gas, it might be cheaper to fly. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Actually, I forgot to ask him on the phone. Hopefully MSRP. When he calls me back, I'll ask. Ohyeah and Raptor recommended him, so I'm assuming he'll charge me the same. If not, I'll just wait.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Mark, welcome. Does your dealer accept EP for this vehicle? (or a more appropriate question, is DCX accepting EP on this car?)

thanks a lot

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
8 Participants
NoisufnoC
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing