Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dognutz said:
these tires have no problem fitting under srt4. if on 15" rims am i right.

these r DR correct.
Hi dognutz; The 6/26-15 slick has a Section Width of 8.5" inside sidewall to outside sidewall and the guy's run that slick now on a PT stock Steelie. The Dot 6/26-15 = 215/65-15 has a sidewall to sidewall of 8.3".

[email protected]&H

www.mandhtires.com

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
when you say D.O.T. that means there okay for street right. and if so thay should be good at any NHRA track. nopi should be good to depending what class your in .. am i getting this right SLICK M/H

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
dognutz said:
when you say D.O.T. that means there okay for street right. and if so thay should be good at any NHRA track. nopi should be good to depending what class your in .. am i getting this right SLICK M/H
NHRA DOT/street tire class...Yes. Nopi, they are a little goofy...Street tire class says no bias ply :crying:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dognutz said:
Hi dognutz; Yes they are Dot approved for NHRA, but I do not recommend running on the street as a Daliy driver. It has the M&H racing compound and you will only get 5,000 miles and do not drive in wet condition.

[email protected]&H

www.mandhtires.com

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
okay so with that said are these slicks. if not what is the befit of running dr's. is it a price different . i know slicks wounld be better ,but dr's r harder then slicks so where is the benfit.. hope this makes sinces.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dognutz said:
okay so with that said are these slicks. if not what is the befit of running dr's. is it a price different . i know slicks wounld be better ,but dr's r harder then slicks so where is the benfit.. hope this makes sinces.
#1 M&H Slicks have a nylon cord and have the HB-11 racing compound.

#2 M&H Dot's have a nylon cord and have the HB-11 racing compound.

#3 DR have a stainless steel cord and will not allow the tire to flex as well as the nylon cord.

#4 It just depends on what you want to do. If you want to go full race go with the slicks. If you want to run the street class go with the Dot with the Slick compound.

[email protected]&H

www.mandhtires.com

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
slicks, how much for a set of steelies and thoses slicks?..for a srtoc member :)

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
i'd love to, but i don't have a set yet, i'm looking to buy some! maybe someone who has a set in this size would be so kind as to do the measurements for us????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts