Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cozmo2312 said:
do you guys work at the toyota dealership on kolb?? i drive by there everyday to work and see a white srt4 and that wrx
The guy in the wrx is Ernie and the srt is chris and yeah they work at the toyota dealership on 22nd .Iam in the military and my wife use to work with them so thats how I know them yeah but if you want to come up with us next time or whenever we do something else that would be cool the more the better.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah, that'd be cool... i've been trying to find some local srt4's to hang out with, i see them around town all the time, just never run into anyone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cozmo2312 said:
yeah, that'd be cool... i've been trying to find some local srt4's to hang out with, i see them around town all the time, just never run into anyone.

I will let you know when something comes up , by the way what side of town do you live on?

·
Registered
116 Posts
eastside, right near the base.

i really want to meet some local people that know some things about this car.. how to work on them, maintenance and such.. i've only had it for a month, and have had hondas for a few years prior.. so i really don't know much about this car

(mainly boost leak testing, and parts installs)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts