Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone cought this in the paper a week or so ago. I got a few pictures from the scene e-mailed to me. They are from a guy that lives accross the street.
Happened in leominster. woman was on her way to work early morning and hit a moose in the road from behind. How would you like to have this come through your windshield and land in the seat aside you?

No. It's not photoshoped. Like I said the artical was in the T&G a week or so back.....

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Is that fucker alive?!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MattG said:
Is that fucker alive?!
Ya. It was alive, and looking around. Story goes they cut the car apart to remove it but then found the moose was injured to bad so they put it down.
I guess the woman was lucky it ended up in the pasangers seat and not ontop of her.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Stealth RT said:
Ya. It was alive, and looking around. Story goes they cut the car apart to remove it but then found the moose was injured to bad so they put it down.
I guess the woman was lucky it ended up in the pasangers seat and not ontop of her.
:wah?!: :wah?!: :wah?!: :wah?!: :wah?!:

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
Haha, yeah I saw this on the news on St. Pattys day.

Only in Fitchburg :rofl:

·
SRTforums Member
4,342 Posts
mrrobwood said:
gary, was that near you?
haha less than a mile from my house, i didnt fuking believe it. i got about 10 calls in like an hour of it from different people telling me to go down there but i wasnt capable to drive at that point so i justy watched the video tape after..haha
and the best part they didnt tell everyone on the news of in the paper, when they went to put it down and shot the tranqulizer(spelling) it competely missed the moose and almost got someone on the other side.

i always see deer, wild turkey, coyotes, but haha never a goddam moose
crazy

·
Registered
374 Posts
i'm not saying that this is bs but it just seems wierd thath nothing else around it is dammaged and thath the glass only seems to have a hole big enough for the head to fit out, so how did the huge moose body get through. maybe its just me but this just doesn't look right.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
mitsumotors said:
i'm not saying that this is bs but it just seems wierd thath nothing else around it is dammaged and thath the glass only seems to have a hole big enough for the head to fit out, so how did the huge moose body get through. maybe its just me but this just doesn't look right.

I agree

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
:bs:

The moose sprayed the juice when he shifted into 3rd, hit VTEC, tried to pass the car and lost control. I saw it on UPN38 news. They interupted my favorite episode of "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" to announce the story.

·
SRTforums Member
4,342 Posts
mitsumotors said:
i dont know how it got in there either but they cut the roof to get it out

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
mitsumotors said:
actually it makes perfect sense, moose have long legs, soo the bulk of the body is the above the hood of the car, thats what makes them soo deadly, that and they have bad vision, when they something they want they dont see their surroundings

1 - 17 of 17 Posts