Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..comes courtesy of the NASIOC. While there are stories here that are probably BS, it is so sad that they feel the need to join this site and troll. Makes me want to puke that I ever had a Subaru.
James

·
Registered
43 Posts
Invidious said:
..comes courtesy of the NASIOC. While there are stories here that are probably BS, it is so sad that they feel the need to join this site and troll. Makes me want to puke that I ever had a Subaru.
James

Yeah, I think it has been pointed out we are from there. We pretty much just came to defend something that wasn't getting correct facts. Not to mention, some of our members were getting flamed earlier because we came.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
i just want to say sorry that my name was abused by a dumb ass freind of mine while i was watching cnn.

He was cut and pasting some crap from clubsi.com (figures).

·
Registered
864 Posts
Invidious said:
James
Judging an entire manufacturer by a handful of owners on the internet. You must be a true car enthusiast.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Judging an entire manufacturer by a handful of owners on the internet. You must be a true car enthusiast.
I posted that because when I had my WRX, most of the Subaru owners I met seemed to be pretty cool, level-headed people and that made owning the car a better experience, ACTUALLY one of the best experiences I had with the car...(I won't go into the LIST of problems I had with my STOCK WRX). It is sad to see that I was wrong about that.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
Invidious said:
James
It's saturday night, why don't you take your car out for a spin around the block. :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Grunge said:
It's saturday night, why don't you take your car out for a spin around the block. :lol:
Where do you think I've been? :D Went for a cruise in my buddy's highly modded Prelude. Most Subaru owners are pretty cool in person, but put them in front of a computer and they turn into freaks. I think they are just too afraid to talk shit in person.

·
Registered
43 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
Grunge said:
Where do you think I've been? :D Went for a cruise in my buddy's highly modded Prelude. Most Subaru owners are pretty cool in person, but put them in front of a computer and they turn into freaks. I think they are just too afraid to talk shit in person.

I talk shit in person. But then again I still don't have a Subaru. Savin up for that or a 91-94 SE-R in which I'm gonna put an sr20det.

Atleast it'd have LSD :wink:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I don't think Subaru's suck as a car...I had a LOT of fun in mine, honestly I think my car was: A-Cursed or B-a MONDAY car, and the weak tranny they put in the Rex worried me but you will never hear me bash anything other than MY WRX.
James

·
Registered
864 Posts
TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles said:
I talk shit in person. But then again I still don't have a Subaru. Savin up for that or a 91-94 SE-R in which I'm gonna put an sr20det.

Atleast it'd have LSD [icon_wink.gif]
Ya come over here and talk shit woman. SE-R, ha.

Invidious said:
Well I don't think Subaru's suck as a car...I had a LOT of fun in mine, honestly I think my car was: A-Cursed or B-a MONDAY car, and the weak tranny they put in the Rex worried me but you will never hear me bash anything other than MY WRX.
James
Hey you can bash WRXs til you are blue in the face. Don't really care for them personally. Just remember there is more than one kind of Subaru.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Grunge,
L.I. Iced Tea for me...Six shots in ONE glass... :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Unless your RS has F/I I bet a mildly modded SE-R can keep up.
Oh yes, but I can beat YOUR SE-R now can't I?

How about some tequila for me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
Unless your RS has F/I I bet a mildly modded SE-R can keep up.
Oh yes, but I can beat YOUR SE-R now can't I?

How about some tequila for me.

Well since I haven't purchased the SE-R yet..I guess so.

But once I get my SE-R and work on it some, not only will it be faster, but it will out handle your AWD.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well since I haven't purchased the SE-R yet..I guess so.

But once I get my SE-R and work on it some, not only will it be faster, but it will out handle your AWD.
It's easy for a car you don't own and can't drive to out accelerate and handle a car I do own and you don't know the specs of isn't it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
It's easy for a car you don't own and can't drive to out accelerate and handle a car I do own and you don't know the specs of isn't it?
Well considering I've seen set ups almost identical to what I'm going to do perform..I know what it will be capable of.

But I'm sure you are running some sort of forced induction or you wouldn't be so cocky.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well considering I've seen set ups almost identical to what I'm going to do perform..I know what it will be capable of.

But I'm sure you are running some sort of forced induction or you wouldn't be so cocky.
No, I'm sure you could beat my humble N/A RS if your plans all happen. My point is that you shouldn't brag about a car you don't even have. My RS could pound the crap out of an SE-R if I put more money into it.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
About this Discussion
119 Replies
20 Participants
SloppySnake
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing