Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a picture or diagram of where the pcv line is.....I have the ingredients and can figure out how to assemble it, but not really sure where the line is....I know it is from the intake to throttle body, but didn't see it on first check. Near the thermostat?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Its the line that goes from the top of the throttle body to the passanger side of the valve cover theres a black thing (pcv) sticking out of the valve cover.. Also you should do the line from the intake to the driverside of the valve cover if you have an aftermarket intake or put a breather filter on it...

·
Registered
284 Posts
nope...it goes from valve cover to intake manifold. Look at your valve cover on the passenger side. Its the only hose that goes in over there, connects to the 90 degree PCV valve.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay I will look again tonight. I ordered one of those PTP check valves also to go with it(possible over kill having 2 check valves since isn't that what the cv in pcv stands for?).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Positive crankcase ventilation

danorth said:
Okay I will look again tonight. I ordered one of those PTP check valves also to go with it(possible over kill having 2 check valves since isn't that what the cv in pcv stands for?).
I always thought that's what PCV stood for. So to be correct you say "PCV valve." Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this. :hi:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts