Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally, I just ordered the entire fuel kit which consists of Emanage with harness and tach driver, fuel pressure regulator ss fuel lines with gauge, RC 750cc injectors I already have the fuel pump and the E-01 and the AGP GT40/T350 turbo kit. The install of all of this is coming soon. Thank Goodness.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I've got my install help lined up Extreme Boost in Orlando just need to get the car down there.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, I will have dyno charts posted no doubt. If not I will get something like this.:bs: or this :tongue: :hellno: but thats ok. Its all good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Dyno numbers yet big balla also have you seen any issues yet with all that power i don't remeber hearing but i think you still got the stock axles right. any problems there clicking, ticking, cracking, snapping. Oh and how many miles do you get to a tank now? I'm stock and its hard for me to get 300. hehe

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Killervenom said:
Dyno numbers yet big balla also have you seen any issues yet with all that power i don't remeber hearing but i think you still got the stock axles right. any problems there clicking, ticking, cracking, snapping. Oh and how many miles do you get to a tank now? I'm stock and its hard for me to get 300. hehe
No dyno numbers yet, I am working on it in the next two weeks if everything gos as planned. Yeah I know I'm slow but not really. I am working off a widband tune at 11 flat the highest boost I have seen is 22.5 and it made me woosy.:eeeek: The cams still need to be tuned. The stock clutch is about shot axles are doing ok so far.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Gliv..when u realize the 750s arent enough....i sell 880cc high z. I am selling them at 350 for the set. Also i am pretty much using the same setup...only a good bottom end and more fuel .It should be fun to compare! Rock on man!
aaron

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aaronneon said:
Gliv..when u realize the 750s arent enough....i sell 880cc high z. I am selling them at 350 for the set. Also i am pretty much using the same setup...only a good bottom end and more fuel .It should be fun to compare! Rock on man!
aaron
Nice, I'll make note of the 880's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts