Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out a Lex IS300 the other day, tried to pull up next to audi tt the other day on the freeway coupla days ago but he didnt do anything.(i have been taking it easy-500mi now tho), but this takes the cake:

A coupla days ago i pull up to the stoplight @ a 3 lane avenue & there is a car in the right lane, then i pull up in the middle lane & some1's headlights in my mirror cross over to my left, but when i look over, there's no1 there!?! wtf- i figured he must've turned, but then this guy 'takes off'-- a TOYOTA ECHO was 5ft into the intersection by the time the light turned green!!! R U $ REAL?! HE GOT A ROLLING HEAD START !!! I took off like normal-never went beyond 4k rpm (still passed him of course)-- I was LAUGHING so freakin hard-(it took me a second to realize what happened)- that was the funniest thing ever- i thought i was gonna wreck-couldnt see from the tears in my eyes!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Toyota Echo

·
Registered
0 Posts
Those EcHos are fAst, yo! I was at a streetlight and one pulled up next to me and was all reving at me and Sh*t. So I rev back and when the light turned green I lauched at 6000 RPMs. My SRT-4 pulled so hard to the right that I almost hit a telephone pole. but I evetally cot up with him and was gaining, but he hit da nos on his car and i lost him! So watch out yo...damn ecHos!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah gotta love those kinda people...Right now i have a 99 Cavalier with I/H/E and a 75 shot of the funny stuff...And one day i am just cruising with my g/f then this ricer METRO goes flying by...Catch him at a light get to about 3500 rpms and he is like 41785109 car lengths behind like 10 minutes later here he finally comes doing like 70 and flies by me...So the Metro is 0-70 in 10 MINUTES fear them....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Freeway Flasher said:
Yeah gotta love those kinda people...Right now i have a 99 Cavalier with I/H/E and a 75 shot of the funny stuff...And one day i am just cruising with my g/f then this ricer METRO goes flying by...Catch him at a light get to about 3500 rpms and he is like 41785109 car lengths behind like 10 minutes later here he finally comes doing like 70 and flies by me...So the Metro is 0-70 in 10 MINUTES fear them....
you must have been going down a steep ass hill!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Jay
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing