Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
screw the Si ....piece of crap is slower than a $14k 01-02 Neon ACR and cant even handle near as good but i guess i'll voucxhe for the rest of the cars....

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
"Well, don’t dip your fingers in the water — this little piranha bites."

"It’s quicker to 60 mph than the six-cylinder Nissan 350Z and Porsche Boxster S and costs about half as much."

"The SRT’s 2.4-liter engine may have six fewer cylinders than the Dodge Viper’s massive 8.3-liter V-10, but with a rated peak output of 215 hp, the high-pressure turbocharged (11- to 14-psi) four-cylinder engine develops more output per liter of displacement."

"Say “Hi” as you blow on by!"

I can't wait to get this car :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
That site must cater more to the Honda crowd, so they put the Si first. I'm sure they don't want to piss off their customers. :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
Haha, the Civic Si is Fast n Furious rated (More like just furious :twisted: ) They didn't mention the WRX... surprising!
Yeah I am glad for that. It's not a good thing to have your car equated with the TFATF. And then they put the Si on there, WTF that car is a disgrace to the Si name, they must get some advertising bucks from Honda or something. :shock: Although I am confounded to why they put the SVT Focus and the Mazdaspeed Protege on there and not the WRX? It's definitely not because of price because the more expensive EVO made it. Maybe it's not riced out enough?

-faast

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Honda Civic SI?

Man, what a waste of movie time showing that piece of crap. I laugh when some kid would drive up while I am driving the jap car and wants to race.

I laugh and jst drive off. Not worth my fuel and octane booster on any SI Civic.

I think Subaru opted out of the movie. I was hearing they did not want the car to be associated with any form of street racing.

I was hoping that the Saleen Rustang was not a real car but a CGI model when the truck rolled over it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Re: Honda Civic SI?

hemidakota said:
Man, what a waste of movie time showing that piece of crap. I laugh when some kid would drive up while I am driving the jap car and wants to race.

I laugh and jst drive off. Not worth my fuel and octane booster on any SI Civic.

I think Subaru opted out of the movie. I was hearing they did not want the car to be associated with any form of street racing.

I was hoping that the Saleen Rustang was not a real car but a CGI model when the truck rolled over it.
Don't quote me on this but there is supposedly a WRX in the movie, although not in a title roll like the EVO's will be.

-faast

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The last autoweek I got had a review of the movie. Apparently, Dodge wanted the SRT included in the flick, but the director decided that after seeing Evo's, Skylines, and S2000's, a Neon wouldn't look right. I'd better not see any damn Civics in that flick... I guess there are a lot of older muscle cars, trucks, and imports in the new flick, trying to appeal to a broader audience.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yeah, the 1st movie was ricey...and the second one prolly will be as well. But what the hell, I'll drop a few coins to see it if only for the fact that we still have a drive-in theatre. I'm sure all the import boys will be there and I want to show them what a real car looks like :wink: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
I'm sure all the import boys will be there and I want to show them what a real car looks like :wink: :lol:
From the rear! :lol:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
srt4

Since we are talking about the fast and the furious , i just have one question WHY IN THE HELL IS IT THE AMERICAN CAR GETS F'D IN THE MOVIE'S? i.e Saleen?

ps. im sure they could of gave a cameo appearance of a srt4 in the crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
xither0ckxi
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing