Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had just install this, and when I go out to give it full boost boost it keep popping off. So I when under there again and slide the gasket toward the pressure pipe even more so it wont pop off easy. Then I tighen the heck out of the O clamp, but I didn't overtighen it so I dont rip the gasket itself. When out for a ride again and full boost it again it pop off again. What should I do next??? This is really getting on my nerves!! :flame:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
bOoStIn-NeOn said:
What should I do next??? :flame:
Sell it to me for free bucks. :thumbsup:

I heard it just takes some adjusting. Yell at hecktor

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Another happy customer. Gave him the 411 on the install and he should be good to go.

WHen you ladies install the hot side, try to get it to line up as much as you can with the black metal pipe so it does not try to sling back to its relaxed postion. You want the relaxed position to be as closes as possible with it lining up.

Yo!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
Another happy customer. Gave him the 411 on the install and he should be good to go.

WHen you ladies install the hot side, try to get it to line up as much as you can with the black metal pipe so it does not try to sling back to its relaxed postion. You want the relaxed position to be as closes as possible with it lining up.

Yo!
Thanks hector for the advice. Ohh.. Next time you need to control those ladies that were in the backround. I heard a whole lot of bitching over there. hehe!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
scottmech said:
Must be nice to play ping pong while at work.......guess that the reason you guys MCO stuff and send it to us:jester:

I started at LGA so I had my share of getting my ass kicked. APU swaps in the snow etc. Sucked.

I traded in my parka for shorts. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts