Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just got back from a 2 hour session on the dyno at ATP in Fremont Cali. The results were not really as I expected. I expected more HP a little less Tq, but I'm not complaining. My best run was 223.0 Hp and 283.4 Tq. My mods are as follows: ATP Upgraded Pressure Pipe w/ Greddy Type S BOV, TurboXS MBC, & Apex-i S-AFC. My boost was set at 16 psi. I also found out that I was running really Rich. It was below 10/1 stock. But with the S-AFC I was able to get it stable at 11/1. Has anyone else got their car dynoed and seen similar A/F readings??? I will be putting on ATP's 3" downpipe w/ no cat this week and going to the track on Sat. I will post my results if I can get it done before this weekend.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
the SRT forum on neons.org had a stock SRT dynoed. The AF ratio fell off the chart after 5k. I mean below 10:1. Have you noticed any pinging since using the AFC? nice TQ numbers btw

the car dynoed something like 223/248

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
talk about freight train.... 223.0 Hp and 283.4 Tq. :shock: :? 8)

even more impressive....is that on 91 octane???? :shock: :?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep that is on 91 pump gas

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no there was no pinging at 16 psi, but there was slightly at 17 psi

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
impressed with the dodge yet mr turbo crx?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love my DODGE SRT-4 what Turbo CRX I ditched that thing :lol: :lol: :lol: To much work for little performance gains, what was I thinking???

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
ti999er said:
Hi all I just got back from a 2 hour session on the dyno at ATP in Fremont Cali. The results were not really as I expected. I expected more HP a little less Tq, but I'm not complaining. My best run was 223.0 Hp and 283.4 Tq. My mods are as follows: ATP Upgraded Pressure Pipe w/ Greddy Type S BOV, TurboXS MBC, & Apex-i S-AFC. My boost was set at 16 psi. I also found out that I was running really Rich. It was below 10/1 stock. But with the S-AFC I was able to get it stable at 11/1. Has anyone else got their car dynoed and seen similar A/F readings??? I will be putting on ATP's 3" downpipe w/ no cat this week and going to the track on Sat. I will post my results if I can get it done before this weekend.
223 HP?
What was your base line?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Cali remember 91 octane in Cali (rhyme? :roll: ) :twisted: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i should dyno my car .. im running 93 octane ..

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
ti999er said:
That's good to know. I have the ATP UPP also and have ordered the ATP downpipe w/racepipe. Will soon have a GReddy PRofec e-01. Let me know how it goes at the track.

Dan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cali said:
ti999er said:
223 HP?
What was your base line?
My base line was only 214.0 Hp 260.0 Tq

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
drizzie trust me i saw those numbers and my ass sat down fast!

Ti999er we want the best plot!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought about adding NOS octane booster to our crappy 91 oct gas to see what it does next time I go to the Dyno.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Ti999er can you post the plot with highest output?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
acr2nv said:
drizzie trust me i saw those numbers and my ass sat down fast!

Ti999er we want the best plot!!!
What do you mean??? best plot!!!??? I will try next time to get a camera in there and film my next run, I'll just have to figure out how to post vids and pic on here. I'm new at this forum thing

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
if you can scan the dyno plot it WILL be hosted!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh the graph sorry. Yes I'm tring to get my friend to help me post it on here :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
13 Participants
srad2drag
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing