Dodge SRT Forum banner

441 - 460 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #441
Yup, that's what the New Yorkers will complain about. :laugh: However , once again your area ducked another one Stow.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
Well. it was only a matter of time before Florida had a visit from a hurricane. This time it's Michael. Apparently Michael will land in the panhandle of Florida where, Panama City is located. Other areas in that region will also be impacted. Thankfully Michael is a fast mover and will not stick around for to long. I will pray that there is limited damage, or fatalities with this hurricane. Do anyone know if DYAY is stationed in that area of Florida?

·
Super Moderator
27,896 Posts
Well. it was only a matter of time before Florida had a visit from a hurricane. This time it's Michael. Apparently Michael will land in the panhandle of Florida where, Panama City is located. Other areas in that region will also be impacted. Thankfully Michael is a fast mover and will not stick around for to long. I will pray that there is limited damage, or fatalities with this hurricane. Do anyone know if DYAY is stationed in that area of Florida?
I'm not sure. Would have to ask him on Facebook.
I will see what he says.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
Bzzt that was a good blast from the past. I think Florida would rather face that Michael, than the oncoming one. :laugh: Friend please inquire on FB. I remember him saying he was living in that part of Florida, in a past post.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
Damn! some of those hurricanes just love to mess with Florida. Michael was a freak however, the eye of the storm is still overland and heading to Georgia. Even Stow neck of the woods might get a taste of it.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
it's going to be going right over us around 1am friday. At least all tracks have it within 50 miles of me. They've already cancelled all after school activities for tomorrow, and I'm expecting at least a 3 hr delay for Friday only because it'll be off the coast by sunrise.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
Michael is amazing. The weather men said it will be the first hurricane, to hit Georgia in over 100 years. Georgia was always expecting to be hit from the Atlantic side. Michael is hitting them from the southern side. This hurricane set a lot of records, and will be studied for future events. The name will be retired. All the best, Stow.

·
Administrator
38,858 Posts
They completely underestimated the soundside flooding. 25"+ in the garage, boat is trying to float away (it's tied to the house) tons of shit ruined in the garage. Been without power all night. Had to wake the neighbor up to move his car as the water was rising so fast. FD has been saving people from flooded cars and houses for the past 5 hrs, and it caught a bunch of people out so we are near Irene levels of damage so far.

·
Super Moderator
27,896 Posts
They completely underestimated the soundside flooding. 25"+ in the garage, boat is trying to float away (it's tied to the house) tons of shit ruined in the garage. Been without power all night. Had to wake the neighbor up to move his car as the water was rising so fast. FD has been saving people from flooded cars and houses for the past 5 hrs, and it caught a bunch of people out so we are near Irene levels of damage so far.
Damn, sorry bro. I thought Michael was moving so fast that you wouldn't get that much rain.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #459
Stow I'am sorry about the surge flooding that your encountered. Michael stayed as a cat3 overland through a large part of Georgia. It was a tropical storm with 50-70 mph winds once it reached your area. So the wind caused most of the storm surge. You're becoming a old hand at dealing with these storms now, finish your clean up and stay well.

441 - 460 of 461 Posts
About this Discussion
460 Replies
42 Participants
friend088
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing