Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know I don't have an SRT but I know a bunch of you guy's and gal's so I figured I would post up. Monday night I swerved to miss a stupid dog trying to protect the nice new lip on the car and ended up upside down in a ditch. I am going to snag another coupe (97) in the next week or so and start moving some stuff over to it. May just put my engine in it but I think this may be the time to do a nice swap since I have my truck to drive around now.

Needless to say I am quite upset about the whole thing.

Bye~ :crying:

God I miss it. I know it is just a car but I could not even begin to count how many hours and $$ I had into it. At least I can get a lot of parts off it.

~Firehawk

·
Registered
12,011 Posts
holy jesus dude!

at least it didn't go out quietly. that's quite a mess.

·
Super Moderator
22,153 Posts
Dude, thats awful!!!!

Are you ok!?

Any injuries!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am fine, I am just mad that the car lasted what 12 yrs without an accident and then this.

Bla. I should have something else going pretty soon.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
kortERHorse_210 said:
from pics of the car, the ditch was more like Bourbon Street back in October of 05...

glad your ok dude...

get an STi :paranoid:

carlos nice
you sound like a secret spy from subaru here trying to convert all neon owners LOL

·
Banned
47,971 Posts
HAHA !!! people do it on their own...have you seen the STi/EVO movement over the last 6 months or so...people are getting out of their car and into other ones real fast...eh, i wonder if i'd still have mone...i was seriously contemplating trading it in since November of last year...

oh well...i hope he gets a badass car...

carlos nice

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Glad you're ok......did you find and kill the dog after that?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, I was more worried about getting out of the car. I just drove it home from my storage lot where it will sit until this weekend. It will then go to a lil private shop up north so it will have a home when I have time to go up there and work on it. Then I will strip all the good stuff off it and put it on a 97 white coupe. May paint the new car first, the clear coat looks like bla. Then over the next few months a 02 or older Stratus 2.4L /SRT pist/rods along with a 5 speed w either a piggyback Mega Squirt or I may just go full blown. It is just a real pain in the arse to hide that kind of stuff from the inspection guy so it will prob at least start out as a piggy back with fuel/ spark/ boost control.

I was planing on moving back to SL in the next 6 weeks so money is going to be pretty tight w/ fun stuff like cars. Either way it will get done. I am feeling better about the whole thing, I wanted to crawl in a hole Tuesday after I got up to go to work. But there is always time for new projects.

Argh, lots of work to do with a small budget.

~Jason

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Viva la 1st gens! Parts (like say clutches and axles) are way cheap if you break one. :thumbsup:

Still got love for the EVO's and STI's tho. Hell props to any car that sounds like some sick shit is going on under the hood.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts