Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am really interested in the turbo kits you guys have. i just want to ask a quick question. My goal is to reach around 280-300 whp and around like 330 or more TQ. now i know the quick way is to get a 50trim and some other parts, but i dont know which parts to get after the 50trim. and i want to run my engine without having it blowing it up. so can one of you post a partlist kind of thing i should get after i get the 50trim. sorry bout that im getting my car soon and i saved up enough for the kit but then i just wannak now before i actually get it so i can save up some more :jester:

- thank you!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
this is what you need when getting the 50 trim turbo, get there fuel kit. now with that done you what a performance clutch i am using a spec 3i/w lite opp. also good investment is dss srt4 alxes. 280/300 is nothing for the 50 trim. this turbo is good for alot more. mine will be running with all other mods i have over 400 hp. and tune right it will be daily driver. so hope this give you some idea of power a 50 trim can put out.and do it safely...

upgrade the following for good measures
fuel kit
motor mounts
alxes
clutch
large ic
3" exhaust
3" intake
boost control
thats should get you started. and but good power down..

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
axles and aftermarket clutch, with 280-300whp? i wouldnt exactly say you need to make a immediate investment in either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts