Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like title said thats it for the SRT she isnt going to be getting any faster. Got a new toy yesterday.

2006 Ninja ZX10R brand spakin new!!! 0 Miles. So car is being religated to garage duty and being driven minimal miles. Any of you SD owners who switched up and got bikes wanna go for a ride hit me up. I am always down to go out. Just cant get on it yet still in break in for a lil while.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
projecktecks said:
REAL, nice choice, thats what im going to get!! but im not gonna get rid of my baby!!!! ahhahaaa
Man I cant do that to her!! She probably will get faster just later in her life! lol!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
for a second there i thought it was another "i'm selling my srt" thread. congrats on the bike, telegraph canyon is a nice spot to hit up.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
geekmonster said:
for a second there i thought it was another "i'm selling my srt" thread. congrats on the bike, telegraph canyon is a nice spot to hit up.

Thank you. And I heard about that place. Im going to go out there with some friends and see what its all about!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
yeah, take your time getting used to the course and also look out for la policia. my buddy with a ducati was telling me about teh coppers during the day. you can still have fun though.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya ill be sure to take it easy man!! Im still getting use to the bike and I deffinetly dont want to lay it down within the first week i got it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts