Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last weekend i was coming home from the get together at ibjoec's house. it was pretty hot so i was crusing down the highway with both my passenger side window and my drivers side window open. i was on rt 2 and i saw a car (don't remember what kind) and a bike kinda racing each other. the car slows down, so i pass him, then he proceedes to speed up. so, of course, i couldn't resist.

well, we are going, and i'm looking forward, and trying to race this guy, when all of the sudden i see a bunch of papers fly past my face. i was like, WTF?? so i start to slow down and keep my concentration on the road in front of me while trying to figure out what just happened. well, the car and the bike speed off. i figure maybe paper from my floor caught the wind, or paper from their car caught the wind, or maybe even they threw paper at me...

the next day i go to get in my car and i see toilet paper in my back seat... apparently the people unraveled toilet paper and threw it at me.... now, honestly, is that the only way to win against a neon??? :buah:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hehe. That stinks. Stupid thing for someone to do with traffic and a race or whatever.

Reminds of going down the highway in high school with TP. Make two fists and stick your pointer fingers out. Then put the roll of TP on your fingers and stick it out the window. Takes about 3 secs for the entire roll to go. Funny stuff for high school kids I guess.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I was sitting in a left turn lane in Denver several years ago, and all of a sudden, an orange slammed into my driver's window. Thank God I had the window rolled up almost all the way, otherwise, the orange would have hit me right in the face. After the momentary shock wore off, I look to my left and see 3 guys in a car, laughing their asses off. It may have been funny to them, but it scared the shit out of me!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Westside WRX said:
I was sitting in a left turn lane in Denver several years ago, and all of a sudden, an orange slammed into my driver's window. Thank God I had the window rolled up almost all the way, otherwise, the orange would have hit me right in the face. After the momentary shock wore off, I look to my left and see 3 guys in a car, laughing their asses off. It may have been funny to them, but it scared the shit out of me!
I would've turned around and chased those bastards!! :flame: throwing an orange? that stuff could probably do some damage if aimed right. there's some real mature people out there.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
i am cornholio i need tp for my bung hole.......hahahahah:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
945 Posts
If anyone ever did that to me they would get fuckin pitted right off the god damn road. HOWS YA NEW CAR NOW FAWKER!!!!

P.S. Wheres my new sig dammit!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts