Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say a big thanks to Larry Dean at Dallas Dodge. Another dealer wanted to charge me $80 :wah?!: to clear the P0633 code. Dallas Dodge did it for me, um, much cheaper. :D Thanks, again, Larry. If I ever need to take one of my four Chrysler vehicles in for service, Dallas Dodge is where I'll go.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So clearing the code, from what PCM if you don't mind. S1 or S2? I thought the code comes back with S2 even if it's cleared??

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bio/CSX; Thanks. I followed the thread, read the complete thread. Now I know what to tell the tech. As far as the "Search Button" being cool, ya kinda halfta know what to put in the frgn blank for it to be a cool tool. Thanks for the answers. :eveilgrin

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
James said:
Now I know what to tell the tech.
More points to Dallas Dodge, BTW, for me not having to tell them what to do. They knew what they were doing.

James said:
As far as the "Search Button" being cool, ya kinda halfta know what to put in the frgn blank for it to be a cool tool. Thanks for the answers. :eveilgrin
I hear you there. I can't find stuff a lot of times with this "search" facility, even when I already know what it is I'm looking for. :eh:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
CSX321 said:
More points to Dallas Dodge, BTW, for me not having to tell them what to do. They knew what they were doing.
I think I know the person that taught them how to do it.

Funny how people take credit for stuff they thought couldn't work in the
beginning.
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts