Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody...
I just got my Stage 1 today and wanted to post this thread to first of all:

Thank DAVE @ DynoWorks :clap: :clap: :clap: . He is awesome. I couldn't ask for more. :thumbsup:

also,

Thanks Lord J :thumbsup: for arranging with his friend (I guess his name is Robert) to pick up my stage 1. I didn't think I can have it on the car for tomorrow to Dyno but I did.

And my review on stage 1:

It IIIIIIS Awesome................... Worth every penny...
The things that I IMMIDIATELY noticed:
1. Exhaust Note: The car really pops and cracks ALOT MORE now... and that's with the STOCK exhaust.
2. Turbo Spool Time: Spools faster now.
3. Partial Throttle Boost is good, half throttle and I get around 10psi.

I'm still boosting 14PSI, not more... but somehow the car just feels faster based on butt dyno. We'll see tomorrow...

oh... and I don't have the Mopar Exhaust on yet... hopefully soon.

Again Thanks DAVE and Lord J...

See ya tomorrow... :hi:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
is it a brand new unit or reflashed? how long did it take to come in? i'm still waiting for mine from mp which i ordered last july :( glad u like it though, i can't wait... put on that mopar catback already, i noticed a huge gain on mine...

btw, did u know that the stock exhaust has a 1.75" i/d bottleneck about 3" long at the axle joint?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT was used, so, it was reflashed. I can feel the power through the RPM range. I'm boosting the same which is a bit wired though. I expected to boost 16-17-18 but I'm still at 14psi.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
cool :smoke:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
htoudiee said:
IT was used, so, it was reflashed. I can feel the power through the RPM range. I'm boosting the same which is a bit wired though. I expected to boost 16-17-18 but I'm still at 14psi.
what u feel is that timing advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually no... I don't. But on 91 pump gas, I DID feel the difference. I've put 100 Octane gas in it and I also felt a bit more power with that. We'll see today...

04TurboSRT said:
what u feel is that timing advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The-Violator said:
What'd I tell you about :smoke:
Yeah, smoking killed one of my family members. :( Maybe you wanna slow down a little bit, tiger?

I agree with htoudiee, Dave is the man! If Dave were running for President, he'd have my vote.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.