Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I woke up this morning, and I thought today was going to be a great day. Little did I know, that during the night, some effing™ prick decided to key my entire car. Both fenders, all 4 doors, both rear quarters, and my trunk lid says HAHA. Not really effing™ funny to me. Well, it's funny, because now I get a free paint job, and if I find out who did it, they get a face lift. Karma is a effing™ bitch, and whoever did this will get their's 10 fold. I just hope I don't find out who did. I was so pissed this morning I literally cried, but that is over now. I'm still pissed, but it's fine. Onto the pictures:

Also please bare with me, the pictures suck, but I really couldnt look at my car without getting extremely pissed off. Also the passenger side is the worst part, but the pictures came out like shit.

Passenger front fender:

Passenger rear Quarter panel:

Trunk Lid, notice the HAHA?:

Driver rear quarter panel:

Driver side rear door:

Driver side front door:

That is all the pics I could stand taking. Once again I would like to thank the effing™ prick that did this. And to think the reason I stopped haning out in Orlando is so this shit wouldn't happen. With that said I will be out thursday night, gimme a time and place. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO DID THIS THERE IS A REWARD OF $250. But if I find them, I will need a lawyer.

Thank you, you effing™ D-bag,
-Brandon

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
you may need a lwayer but they will need forensic science to tell who they are :rofl::rofl:
seriously i know it sucks i have a show truck that i rarely drive and one day one of my ex gf's ex bf's decided it would be cute to key my fucking truck
its ok though scumbags like this get whats coming to them later on down the road
i found out like 5 months after he keyed my car that he was caught breaking into someones car and was shot and killed and the guy that shot him got off scott free :thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you're the second black person to tell me that. WTF!

lmao i love you anthony, in a non gay way.

·
Registered
293 Posts
damn bro, and the fuckers that did that had the audacity to key "haha" thats the most fucked up thing I have ever seen..thats ridiculous, after the 'haha' pic I could not look no more

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i couldnt eat this morning, or afternoon, and forced myself to eat tonight. It took all of me to take those pics. the pics that didnt come out good, the pass doors have big X's on them

·
Registered
293 Posts
B00st Junkie said:
yea i couldnt eat this morning, or afternoon, and forced myself to eat tonight. It took all of me to take those pics. the pics that didnt come out good, the pass doors have big X's on them
I don't blame you but unfortunately things like this occur all the time, hell I have had my lock broken, keyless entry system damaged and wallet stolen with 200$$ cash taken from my car..no where near what you have experienced, but none-the-less a victim of these douchebags..I really do feel it for you, but it will get painted and back to new..I would suggest investing in some sort of camera because once u get it painted, I wouldn't be surprised if those **** come running to do it again for shits and giggles..be wise man..but gd luck, hate to see shit like this

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, but they only did the RR quarter pannel. I just got touch up paint, and fixed it up, you can hardley tell, but I'll have it fixed soon.

Maybe invest in a wirless camera? I did. $170 camera that does everything. Night vision, motion activated, colored, can watch it on your computer/VCR etc. Wirless up to 300ft to.

I have an idea of who did mine, so the camera will catch them once they attempt something again. ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
do u know anyone who might be mad at u for some reason? thats the first place i'd turn. i dunno why anyone would do that just to do it, unless they r super pissed or something. thats crazy man and i hope u get it painted soon, it sucks cause everytime u go out to look at ur car its like a reminder. just remember ur gettin a free paint job outa this!

·
Registered
569 Posts
that sucks bro ... anything like that has yet to happen to my SRT but I know how it feels man... my brothers 04 G35 was egged twice just for the simple reason that its a G35 with clean rims, theres a lot of jealous fucks out there but just remember karma does exist... good luck on the paint job man, post pics of how she looks after!

·
Registered
870 Posts
That sucks bro and I hope you find out who did it. I noticed you didn't mention your CF hood. At least they left that alone.

·
Premium Member
10,649 Posts
Wow man that really sucks. Some people are just assholes

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have had a problem, about 4-5 cars in the neighborhood got borken into last month, im thinking its summer, kids are out.

As far as paint, the car is getting completely redone, Audi TT Aviator Grey paint, BMW M3 Burgundy color Katzkin interior for starters. we'll see it's gonna be nice when it's done.

Also the hood is all faded and effed™ up, they would have been doing me a favor by touching it, but they didnt.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Damn seems like allot of people are in the same boat. My car was keyed 3 months after I bought it. Then some jerk off hit my car in a parking lot and didn't even have the curtsey to let me know.

Oh, are those VW rims on your car?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Damn that sucks. I hope you find out who it is so that you can take care of business.:eveilgrin :flame:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Honestly. I've never seen such hate, as people do against the SRT-4.

My car was keyed, in a mall parking lot, in broad fucking daylight...... Surely someone had to see something; but nobody had the courtesy to leave me a note with clues as to the perp's identity. W.T.F.?

I'd bet money it was some stupid ricer punk, pissed that some 20k Neon is faster than his POS import (how dare it be).

</rant>

·
Registered
283 Posts
my bf works next to a sonic restaraunt and he goes out to his car all the time and theres icecream and crap all over it. people have no respect, itll come back to them one day tho.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts