Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wanna go to the dyno..

Willy I trapped my highest time of the season...

112.5mph :wah?!::wah?!::wah?!::wah?!::wah?!:

Thanks again that intercooler has much to do with that...

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Willy's intercooler is SICK! Dave, that trap is awesome! We were so happy to hear from you last night from the track!!!!!

We should all try for another dyno day soooooonnnnnnn. Nivo and Blinky are getting solder now to fix my tps and also we are putting in a 13lb spring into the wastegate. So I will be ready for a dyno soon!

·
Registered
637 Posts
fmic

Dave what was your trap speed before like 106 ? thanks willy
Masssilversrt4 said:
So I wanna go to the dyno..

Willy I trapped my highest time of the season...

112.5mph :wah?!::wah?!::wah?!::wah?!::wah?!:

Thanks again that intercooler has much to do with that...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I trapped last weekend in the heat at 106.. I have run 109 before so i'd say that was a 3mph + for adding that and stage 2.. but I know it increased from 106 to 112.5 with just the intercooler.. plus it was alot cooler on friday night..

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Masssilversrt4 said:
Well I trapped last weekend in the heat at 106.. I have run 109 before so i'd say that was a 3mph + for adding that and stage 2.. but I know it increased from 106 to 112.5 with just the intercooler.. plus it was alot cooler on friday night..
So with stage 2 and your other mods your highest trap was 109 on a hot night? Then now with the added on FMIC you trapped 112.5 in slightly cooler weather (how big of a difference in temp?)? Just doing some research, was thinking the new Psi-Fi looked good but now I'm somewhat getting interested in this FMIC! Have heard lots of good things about this unit!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well with stage 1 my best trap was 109... Last weekend in the heat with stage 2 I only trapped 106... Then on Friday with the intercooler I trapped 112.5.. So I really don't know how much I gained from the intercooler alone.. I know it made a huge differance...

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
good job man....is this that fat intercooler? dial up p0wnz me :(

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
yeah thats it :) coolness

1 - 11 of 11 Posts