Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you at? There are about 4 SRT-4's here but one doesn't really count. One guy gave his to his mom and she bought him a truck so she drives the SRT-4 around :lol:

Don't make this into a UT vs A&M thread because I don't really care about that stuff. :gay:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SRT4-MAN said:
why don't ya'll make a trip down to Austin, and come out to Van's on sat. nights.
It's about 2 hours there and I don't think we want to drive 4 hours on the weekend. I wish y'all were closer.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
1 1/2 hours the most, so do ya'll have any gathering out there
in aggieland??? anything interesting!!??

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SRT4-MAN said:
1 1/2 hours the most, so do ya'll have any gathering out there
in aggieland??? anything interesting!!??
We set up autocrosses, drag race, and do rallies. Rallies as in driving through the city following directions using a navigator and trying to stay an average speed limit. Go to www.tamscc.org. There is an autocross this weekend. Why don't all y'all come over here?
The schedule is listed on the left with all the events. Anyone can join the Texas A&M Sports Car Club, too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'll be out at A&M next fall, and I'm working on another SRT from Kingwood to start his freshman year there. I'll be a junior in Aerospace Engineering.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Poonkla said:
I'll be out at A&M next fall, and I'm working on another SRT from Kingwood to start his freshman year there. I'll be a junior in Aerospace Engineering.
Nice! Sophomore Mechanical Engineer class of '07 right here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'll be there next fall as a junior, transferring....got maroon in my blood :thumbsup:

BTW: I thought u lived in corpus frountmounted

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jaguar said:
I'll be there next fall as a junior, transferring....got maroon in my blood :thumbsup:

BTW: I thought u lived in corpus frountmounted
That's because Corpus Christi is my hometown. I lived with my parents in Corpus during the summer and took some classes at the local community college. I go to A&M College Station for college. I started my second year here, two weeks ago.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I will be in Aggieland this weekend to visit a freind of mine. So keep your eyes peeled and look for a red SRT-4 that looks a lil diffrent than most and thats me :lol:. I will also be transfering to either Blinn or A&M next semester. So I will be on the look out to. Hope to bump into you this weekend. peace

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TRKD-SRT-4 said:
I will be in Aggieland this weekend to visit a freind of mine. So keep your eyes peeled and look for a red SRT-4 that looks a lil diffrent than most and thats me :lol:. I will also be transfering to either Blinn or A&M next semester. So I will be on the look out to. Hope to bump into you this weekend. peace
I'll be looking out for you. There are atleast two red ones here.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I goto Blinn cuz i couldnt get into A&M but I live at Sterling University Apartments on Holleman Dr.
I drive an 04 eblue with loud ass BDL's dump exhaust.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
97-V6AVENGER said:
I goto Blinn cuz i couldnt get into A&M but I live at Sterling University Apartments on Holleman Dr.
I drive an 04 eblue with loud ass BDL's dump exhaust.
I really want to see your exhaust. I have never seen or heard the dump in person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts