Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doug & I decided to try out one of these $240 Aero Turbine mufflers that are suppose to be the shiznit. I have to admit you can hear that turbo GOOOOOD now. My EGT's dropped a little, and it feels like it responded pretty well. I guess we will see when the "real numbers" come in. I did play with an SS with a TB, Exhaust, and a lid. I had him to 105 and he started pulling on me. He was a really cool guy. Had nothing but great things to say about the turd.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's nice when people pretend to like these crappy cars, heheh.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
daseansta said:
It's nice when people pretend to like these crappy cars, heheh.

Yeah, the little turd buckets...dam'n junky Dodges. There were an ass load of Mopar muscle guys that were schooled by my "Scrawny Red Turd" lol... SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I can't wait to see what kind of numbers these things put out. You can really hear the turbo spool up nicely. I think I will try to get a sound clip.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, here is the scoop on the new exhaust. Trap speed went up .5 MPH and EGT's have dropped 100 degrees. I haven't put it on the dyno yet. Of course, more mods will multiply these numbers.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
you got a link or anything so the rest of us can see what your talking about? or pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.