Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have the black line from the intake plugged. Stock air box and turbo. Car in on position and I get to 6 psi and It doesnt go any further because air is coming from the intake tube off of the stock intake.. What exactly do I plug when I test? the new how to sticky sucks... It's not very descriptive. Wanna get all my leaks out before I go to dyno tomorrow.
Quick Replies appreciated! And yes I've searched for a more descriptive how to to no avail.

·
Registered
289 Posts
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237027&highlight=boost+leak

This should be very similar to what you are using to test. You stick it right on the Stock turbo... you are only testing for boost leaks past the turbo... It sounds like you testing from the intake,,, correct me if I'm wrong.

However,,, I did find that thread from the search function... There were like 50 different threads with info on this.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a for sale post... but any way I got it working and now I just need to find where its coming from, sounds like the left side of the turbo is leaking somewhere.. Any one have a diagram for common boost leak spots?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts